Disney gift cards...

Maybelle

<font color=green>I rode my inch worm down the str
They don't expire do they???

Do you get charged any fee if unused for a period of time?? I know a lot of GC are doing that now.

Thanks for the info.

They don't expire do they???

Do you get charged any fee if unused for a period of time?? I know a lot of GC are doing that now.

Thanks for the info.

According to the Disney Gift Card FAQ:

Q: Is a service fee charged for unused balances on my Disney Gift Card?
A: There is no service fee for unused balances on the Disney Gift Card.

HTH! :)

There is no expiration date printed on them! Did you also know you can use your Disney Visa rewards dollars to buy gift cards? A great way to maximize those rewards dollars and get rewards program credits too!!

Does anyone know where, specifically, you can use the disney gift cards in Disney World? At the website, it says, "at participating locations" or something similar. Can we use it at Disney restaurants or just retail stores? What about counter service restaurants? Thanks for your help.:goodvibes

At all Disney owned restaurants and shops at WDW, at the front desk of your WDW resort, to pay on your balance with WDW travel company... on DCL to pay on your shipboard account, to name the ones I have personally used it at. Also The Disney Store and on Disneyshopping.com.

It seems like every place that accepts credit cards in the parks takes the gift cards. The only place I have found that doesn't take them so far is the food stands that only take cash. They are great!

There is no expiration date printed on them! Did you also know you can use your Disney Visa rewards dollars to buy gift cards? A great way to maximize those rewards dollars and get rewards program credits too!!

Thanks for sharing the info about the reward dollars and buying the gift cards with them. That makes total sense I just didn't think of it. I will be doing that next trip!

Thanks for sharing the info about the reward dollars and buying the gift cards with them. That makes total sense I just didn't think of it. I will be doing that next trip!

LOL... I never thought I'd be anxious for my credit card bill, but I have 21 rewards dollars and with just 4 more from the current month I can order another gift card while they have 10% back for supermembers. My statement doesn't close till the 21st so the % may have gone down by then, but one can hope!

LOL... I never thought I'd be anxious for my credit card bill, but I have 21 rewards dollars and with just 4 more from the current month I can order another gift card while they have 10% back for supermembers. My statement doesn't close till the 21st so the % may have gone down by then, but one can hope!

Have you done this previously and gotten the 10% credit for it? Did you try this also through QR?? QR is giving 10%. I have over 50 reward dollars right now and would do it through QR if possible!

Rats, my rewards card expired in December. I had to order a new one, now I may miss the 10% back. This is such a good idea.

OK, for all you supermembers out there....always look at the supermember lounge first!!

I ordered 4 gift cards last night from the link on the regular members page for 8% back, without realizing there was a link on the supermember page for 10%. ARGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Those things always happen to me!

Have you done this previously and gotten the 10% credit for it? Did you try this also through QR?? QR is giving 10%. I have over 50 reward dollars right now and would do it through QR if possible!

Has anyone definitely received the 10% back when using using Disney Rewards to purchase a gift card! If so, with SR or QR or both? (I have rewards I can transfer to my card but want to make sure about this before I transfer them. )

I ordered one through SR on 2/6 and its not pending in my account yet but it ususally takes a few days to appear.

Has anyone definitely received the 10% back when using using Disney Rewards to purchase a gift card! If so, with SR or QR or both? (I have rewards I can transfer to my card but want to make sure about this before I transfer them. )

Sorry to be obsessive about this:dance3: but has anyone definitely been credited with the 10% (or 8%) for purchasing gift cards using Disney Visa Rewards? I don't want to transfer my rewards over if not. Thank you!

Still not showing as of this morning. I ordered a couple last week. The first one was on 2/6. I wanted to order more this week but i'm holding off to see if the first ones credit through SR. It's such a great way to earn money for your trip if it pays.

Still not showing as of this morning. I ordered a couple last week. The first one was on 2/6. I wanted to order more this week but i'm holding off to see if the first ones credit through SR. It's such a great way to earn money for your trip if it pays.

I have ordered a bunch through QR. He is now giving 10% and usually credits very quickly :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter