Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I opened the app but not finding anything that shows ebay bucks deal. Where would I find this? I put items in my cart but can't see how many bucks I would earn at all, so not sure where to look for that without buying.

Gonna check my DD25's account next but not looking good.

@Faceoff445566
How or where did you find something to activate on the app?

Looks like it's a common theme that those that spent their eBay Bucks early on in the redemption period got the offer. I'm glad I spent mine early on and also glad I didn't do the Ebates deal yesterday. Such a gamble for all!

altho I saw it on my eBay banner about the 8% today, I am just now at Noon central time receiving emails from eBay for the offer.

On the app it was as I opened it on front page.

I just spoke with my closest GameStop and the guy said that they can only allow physical gift cards for gift card purchases. You can use egift cards for products, but not more digital money. He said there has been a lot of fraud with the digital cards, so they are really cracking down on this.

Looks like it's a common theme that those that spent their eBay Bucks early on in the redemption period got the offer. I'm glad I spent mine early on and also glad I didn't do the Ebates deal yesterday. Such a gamble for all!
WOW! What a valuable lesson for the future. I didnt get an offer and I only had $22 left in ebucks. Spending that now in hopes to be on the next one:crutches:

Before I call other GS stores, I thought I'd ask... has anyone in the Elk Grove, CA area tried or had luck with GS?

I didn't spend my ebucks and got the offer. This is my first time getting ebay into the churn so I just want to make sure I've got this right.
Ebay through Ebates $303.98 for 2 150 cards & shipping
Ebucks ($24.00)
Ebates ($3.00)

Target $301 (gift cards + 1 item)
REDCARD ($15.05)
Ebates ($6.02)

Total savings $48.07

Does that sound right?

No offer here either. I was patiently holding on to my very first ebay bucks ever ($73) waiting for a good promo. I got way too excited when I read about the offer here, but no email, no banner, and nothing showing on my app. Oh well. Maybe next time. LOL

ARRRRRRR I pulled the trigger too fast! :rotfl: oh well I'll catch it next time i guess

Oh, believe me, I was waffling for about an hour there whether to spend the extra $3.96 for shipping on the $100s! On the one hand, GCM has gotten a lot better about restocking their cards very quickly during Bucks promos. On the other, didn't it take GCM like a week to restock their $150s most recently? I was going to give them until noon (PT) to restock the $150s, or I would've pulled the trigger on the $100s. It's a 4x bonus after all!!!

I didn't get an offer on either account- I had $43 on my old account, just added ebucks in Feb when I started churning and never got any offers on that one, so I opened a new account in March and got the last 5x offer and had $60 in Ebucks to use. I spent the $43 on my first account early on and spent the other just last week. I think it's still random and has nothing to do with what you earned and whether or not you spent it...

I just spoke with my closest GameStop and the guy said that they can only allow physical gift cards for gift card purchases. You can use egift cards for products, but not more digital money. He said there has been a lot of fraud with the digital cards, so they are really cracking down on this.

I see GCM and another authorized seller called Cardency sells physical GS cards on eBay. This defeats the purpose of the "fast flip," you won't get the 5% Red Card savings by buying through Target, and from everyone's postings it seems GS's policies vary dramatically between stores and even who's working (e.g., some will allow e-GCs for any GC, yours won't allow e-GCs for e-GCs, some won't allow any GCs for GCs at all). This might still be an option if you're trying to focus on earning Bucks but minimize volume with Target. But...very risky.

I didn't get an offer on either account- I had $43 on my old account, just added ebucks in Feb when I started churning and never got any offers on that one, so I opened a new account in March and got the last 5x offer and had $60 in Ebucks to use. I spent the $43 on my first account early on and spent the other just last week. I think it's still random and has nothing to do with what you earned and whether or not you spent it...
Not sure. It seems like having spent them doesn't mean you got the offer, but those that still have theirs did not get the offer. Has anyone who didn't spent theirs received the offer? Maybe I missed it.

I didn't spend my ebucks and got the offer. This is my first time getting ebay into the churn so I just want to make sure I've got this right.
Ebay through Ebates $303.98 for 2 150 cards & shipping
Ebucks ($24.00)
Ebates ($3.00)

Target $301 (gift cards + 1 item)
REDCARD ($15.05)
Ebates ($6.02)

Total savings $48.07

Does that sound right?

Not sure. It seems like having spent them doesn't mean you got the offer, but those that still have theirs did not get the offer. Has anyone who didn't spent theirs received the offer? Maybe I missed it.

Missed that one. Thanks. But that poster had a small amount of eBay bucks. I wonder if there's a threshold (pure speculation). It certainly seems like those still sitting on a lot of eBay bucks were excluded.

This is the first time I have missed out on bucks ever I think. I know I shouldn't complain....but I want to :sad:

My account: Spent $15 of $15.80 in Ebay Bucks-No offer
DH account: Spent $52 of $339 in Ebay bucks- No offer. This is the account that won't let me order from PPDG and sends me in a circular pattern of logging into PP, and then requesting security verification OVER AND OVER.So annoying!!

Can some remind me the limit on Target cards through GCM? I can't find it and my 1st time over $1000. Is it $1000 per order or per day? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter