Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the Target Debit REDCard! You get the same benefits without a credit pull/opening a new credit card.

If you can get 4% at Sams for Disney gift cards, isn't it technically a better deal than a 5% Target debit card if you're using a 2% back credit card? Sams Club selling $75 disney cards for $71.98 (4% off). $71.98 on your card, getting $1.44 back = $75 gift card for $70.54 (6% off total). My credit card gets 2.62% rewards at Sams.

This happened to me as well back in October from BJ's. A pack of cards was included but not activated. I called and e-mailed them. They'll want the numbers off of the bad cards you got. It took them about 2 weeks but they made it right and got new cards out to me. This was for the $150 pack (three $50 cards). Hang in there and give them the chance to make it right.

My only concern is that the batch is not matching the receipt. But that does give me hope! Thanks! :)

So I went to Kroger this afternoon, @FoxC63 . Bought $35 in groceries, $100 in Disney gc’s, went to self checkout. $100 VGC did not work to make purchase. I’m thinking that in the past I’ve always had over $100 in groceries when I’ve used them at Kroger. Oh well, it still works with “creative accounting”. I’m in west central Ohio.

The problem for me is that I do not have a Disney Store near me, so in order to be able to use a merchandise credit at a Disney Store for park tickets, I would have to either make a pretty significant trip (5 hours round trip) or wait until I am in the vicinity of one, which could be a few weeks, and by then I worry about the availability of FP+.

Not sure what to do.

Well, I think some of you must live in my area, because when I went to S&S at 10am, Disney GCs were completely sold out!

The good thing is the Happy Cards were still in stock, so I might go back for Happy Guy or Lady if I don't find Disney at another S&S (there are 2 others in reasonable driving distance, if I combine with another errand). The churn is an extra step, though, and I always worry a little bit about getting stuck. I would not be a Happy Lady if I got stuck with a few hundred $ in Happy Lady cards that could only be spent on merchandise from those stores.
this stop & shop deal is thru 6/17 and $15 coupon is good until 6/24 check back at s&s the cards do get restocked
since s&s is my regular grocery store, I buy the gc's first then shop, I will divide my grocery's and pay for them in more then one transaction to use coupons .
just reading the fine print on my receipt for $15 coupon states "Limit one coupon per customer per transaction. Limit 10 offers per household"
basically can buy $1000 worth of gc and get $150 worth of grocery coupons, great deal! also can get another s&s loyalty card and can buy more. :thanks:

this stop & shop deal is thru 6/17 and $15 coupon is good until 6/24 check back at s&s the cards do get restocked
since s&s is my regular grocery store, I buy the gc's first then shop, I will divide my grocery's and pay for them in more then one transaction to use coupons .
just reading the fine print on my receipt for $15 coupon states "Limit one coupon per customer per transaction. Limit 10 offers per household"
basically can buy $1000 worth of gc and get $150 worth of grocery coupons, great deal! also can get another s&s loyalty card and can buy more. :thanks:

Yeah, I saw the 10 per household language when I bought my Happy Guy today, but my husband would KILL me if I went out and bought $1000 in Disney (or any other) gift cards in a week!

BUT DH recently bought two mailboxes, and needed to return the one he didn't want to Home Depot. I volunteered to do the Home Depot run today, and just so happened to swing by Stop and Shop, pick up $100 in Happy Guy, and churn it into two $50 Disney GCs via self check out. Because I'm a good wife like that.

Last edited:
we are going to Alaska in July, need at least $5000+ to cover excursions, spa, tips, etc so for us this is a good deal since I do our grocery shopping there anyways.

I keep seeing it being tossed around that you can use Disney Store merch credits to buy park tickets. Has anyone actually confirmed this is now allowed? It wasn't in the past and the store credit I just got from cardcash excludes using for park tickets (fine print on back of card).

How do you combine several gift cards into one card? And can they be used anywhere in Disneyworld? How about applied as your credit card when you check in? Thanks

Not sure if posted, but $15 off $100 Happycards via amex offers. I haven’t tried the Happycard purchase at Home Depot. Giving it a go!

we are going to Alaska in July, need at least $5000+ to cover excursions, spa, tips, etc so for us this is a good deal since I do our grocery shopping there anyways.
Is this a Disney Alaskan cruise? That is one cruise that is on my bucket list!
How do you combine several gift cards into one card? And can they be used anywhere in Disneyworld? How about applied as your credit card when you check in? Thanks
Disneygiftcard.com You can combine gift cards up to $1000 onto one card and you can have up to 5 cards on their website at a time. I take my combined gift cards then pay off my debt at the front desk with my gift cards but you cannot use your gift card as a "credit card" to pay future debt. What you CAN do is put a cc on file (you will have an initial $100 hold on your cc) then every few days go to the front desk and pay off debt as you accumulate it. THAT you can pay with your gift card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter