Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I received my HG cards yesterday that I was going to link to RMN and redeem at HD this weekend for the $5 off $50 but now that I check RMN the only offer is $2 off $100. Lesson learned, always link the in store cash back as soon as you can otherwise it might go away!

I guess I will just hold onto the HG cards now until a better deal pops up for HD.
Got me too!

Target had $20 gift card when purchasing $100 baby items plus $5 off 15 happy tot pouches. So we bought our wipes and diapers and 15 pouches there and got $25 back. Can I use the $25 gift card to purchase a Disney gift card?

Target had $20 gift card when purchasing $100 baby items plus $5 off 15 happy tot pouches. So we bought our wipes and diapers and 15 pouches there and got $25 back. Can I use the $25 gift card to purchase a Disney gift card?
I'm afraid not. You can't use a Target Gift card to buy a Disney Gift card.

I just signed up for Ibotta. Do I have to put my loyalty cards in to get points? Also, I’m not really sure how to use this. For example, it says .25 back on any brand bananas. Do I have to add it to the store I’m going to shop at beforehand or can I just upload my receipts and it will automatically redeem it?

I just signed up for Ibotta. Do I have to put my loyalty cards in to get points? Also, I’m not really sure how to use this. For example, it says .25 back on any brand bananas. Do I have to add it to the store I’m going to shop at beforehand or can I just upload my receipts and it will automatically redeem it?

You don’t need to put in your loyalty cards. They’re basically digital coupons. Load the ones you’ll use on the store you’ll use them at (although the offer will also load to any other store they’re available from when you do this). After you buy the item, scan your receipt. Sometimes you have to also scan the barcode on the item. Then you get credit on your Ibotta account. You can cash out once you get over $20.

You don’t need to put in your loyalty cards. They’re basically digital coupons. Load the ones you’ll use on the store you’ll use them at (although the offer will also load to any other store they’re available from when you do this). After you buy the item, scan your receipt. Sometimes you have to also scan the barcode on the item. Then you get credit on your Ibotta account. You can cash out once you get over $20.
Thank you!

RMN has $10 off $95 on shopdisney.com
That would give you 10% off a $100 egift card. That's a pretty good deal if you need gift cards quick. YMMV if your gift card purchase will track with RMN but so far mine has with Staples.

Took a couple days but my 10 is pending. I didn’t it 3 times on my account and all are pending. I didn’t do it on ecard though. Just physical Gift cards. Love the designs

So you don't have to wait to reactivate the RMN code?

For online offers you do not need to wait.
I went back to RMN to purchase more shopDisney offer ($10 off $95+). Ran one order for $100 GC. RMN pop up said $10 was activated. Made the purchase then logged out of everything (shopDisney and RMN). Got the activated email from RMN. Went back in to RMN, activated the $10, purchased another $100 GC, logged out of everything. No activated email for the second purchase. Now what?

Just curious if anyone has any new data points for buying Disney GCs through the RMN $15 cash back on $80 at Office Depot Office Max. I asked a few days ago, but still haven’t had the courage to try it.

Just a quick question,

upload_2019-1-20_15-44-0.png

I received this Red & Gold Tinkerbell Unloaded gc in the mail. The load date has expired but can I transfer money onto this from another Disney GC? Thanks!

Just a quick question,

View attachment 377005

I received this Red & Gold Tinkerbell Unloaded gc in the mail. The load date has expired but can I transfer money onto this from another Disney GC? Thanks!
You should be able to. Go to disneygiftcard.com, set up an account if you don't have one and add that card to your profile. Then just try to transfer other cards to that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter