Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if this BJ's sale is instore only. I looked around the website and there are some GC's on sale but not much more than they usually do periodically. Were the last online only sales listed in the flyer? I wonder if this is a turnabout for all the sales that weren't in store before.

I'm wondering if this BJ's sale is instore only. I looked around the website and there are some GC's on sale but not much more than they usually do periodically. Were the last online only sales listed in the flyer? I wonder if this is a turnabout for all the sales that weren't in store before.
My wife should be heading to BJ's soon and I'll report back!

I saw on DoC this morning that Sam’s Club has a deal going where you buy a membership for $45 then get $45 back on your first scan and go order. If you can stack that with Dosh, could be a money maker. Do you think that would work?

I'm so bummed. It is inconvenient to get to many of the stores that are mentioned on this thread so I haven't really gotten too far into the Disney GC game... yet. But that BJ's discount was so great. I hope the 8% wasn't just for the holidays.

I'm so bummed. It is inconvenient to get to many of the stores that are mentioned on this thread so I haven't really gotten too far into the Disney GC game... yet. But that BJ's discount was so great. I hope the 8% wasn't just for the holidays.

So true how many deals are more regional than national. I see all these Kroger and Meijer deals, and there are none near me. No OD/OM for Happy Cards. No Sam's Club in reasonable driving distance, either.

I wish Costco would do Disney GC deals! They've got some random restaurants I never visit and spa stuff, but none of their discount GCs are useful to me.

Discover has 5% back on groceries but exclude Walmart and Target. Wonder if GCs purchased at Shoprite would get denied.. Of course assuming another bonus with purchase comes out.

So it's confirmed that the Disney gift card is NOT on sale at BJ's anymore than it usually is? Did anyone with a membership call to see about it?

I too am bummed out about BJs not coming thru. Was hoping for the 8% again. Still holding on with Amex blue card @6% and Smith's with gas points. It's something at least.

I just logged in again, I don't see anything about a GC sale anywhere on the website. Strange, since the flyer some have received had dates when the sale was supposed to be active.

Check your Kroger digital coupons. I noticed several useful Best Customer coupons today, including an extra 200 fuel points when buying a Disney card. That should stack with the 4x promo now on travel cards.

I also have a bonus 200 fuel points for buying a Happy card.

Woof! I didn't get these this time and I normally do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter