Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad did the Best Buy deal also, but the links to his bonus codes are coming up as "Page not found". Has anyone ever had this issue before, or is anyone else having this issue?

Has anyone tried using a Best Buy bonus $15 certificate in store for Disney gift cards yet? I heard from someone who said that the register (not the cashier's discretion) was not accepting the transaction.

I just got back from BB and successfully redeemed three of mine. The cashier said, "oh, I need to do these first" and did those, then my two gift cards. Worked perfectly.

My dad did the Best Buy deal also, but the links to his bonus codes are coming up as "Page not found". Has anyone ever had this issue before, or is anyone else having this issue?
I hadn't but when I saw your question, I went back and checked. I am now getting the "Page not found." when trying to open ones I've been able to open multiple times.

More info about the Target GC offer for this Sunday at https:(old link removed to avoid confusion)
I still don't know when this offer will go live online, but the article has ideas for those of you who are still looking at ways to combine it with other ways to save.
That article is from 2016. This year it is December 3.

Last edited:
On the Target GC $300 per household...how strict is that?

Was thinking about hitting up 2 different Target's with my wife and I buying the max at each (using 4 different credit cards for 4 separate transactions).

It may be that they have run out locally, since many people go to the parks for the holidays. I have seen where they were unavailable online, and then they come back in stock within about 2 weeks. If you aren't going to Disney before Xmas, I am willing to bet that they will be back in stock in time for your trip.
Target's website says Disney GCs are not available within 100 miles of NYC. Seems odd.

Be VERY careful when buying the RCL gift cards; read all of the fine print. If you already have a cruise booked, you may not be able to apply new gift cards to your booking. I believe that they won't accept the cards at the pier or onboard. Some gift cards are only to be used when booking a cruise, and you have to use a specific agent or go directly through the cruse line. I have never been able to use them, but I haven't looked at them in over a year. Things may have changed.

Curious - do Princess cards work the same way?

Regarding the Best Buy deal,

I had the same issue reported by others. I brought in 6 $15 codes (and 6 $150 e gift cards). I tried to purchase two $495 disney cards. The first one errored out. The one they scanned and three others end in “000”. Unfortunately the GM got involved. He assumed it was because I was trying to get gift cards.

i appreciate any updates. I’ll try calling cashstar when I have more time.

So another data point saying the “000” cards are bogus.

Update to Best Buy gift card issue:

If you call cashstar Best Buy help line, there is a prerecorded message that says if you have an issue with a promotional gift card, they are aware for it, agents can not fix the problem, they expect a resolution within 24 hours

I hadn't but when I saw your question, I went back and checked. I am now getting the "Page not found." when trying to open ones I've been able to open multiple times.
So when I saw this, lol, I checked mine and sure enough they are no where to be found anymore! I had already taken a pic of them to use this weekend so hopefully they show up in the next couple days as DD27 needs them for her trip in several days!
I guess it's good though that at least someone here found this out and shared! She'd probably been freaking out at the counter when trying to get her cards!

I had the same problem at Best Buy. Had 9 codes only 3 would work. They could check the balance on the others and see that they 15 on each but couldn’t get them to work. My store was super cool about it. They just finished the transaction like I paid cash. Said they would fix it later and took my print outs.

Seems like there are issues with the $15 BB codes not working, but has anyone else not gotten all of theirs emailed to them? I did the promo twice but only received 1 set of $15 codes.

After seeing this, I checked mine again and the two that were declined at the store with the pin code ending in three zeros came back with "page not found" but my other two that were not declined came up like normal. It seems as though they are "working on it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter