Disney Fantasy September 7-14, 2024

My Sister and I will be joining you on this cruise! So excited!

We are empty nesters traveling without kids. excited to be back on the Fantasy after many years

We just booked this cruise, myself, DH and our DD’s - 20, and turning 8 during the cruise :)

Welcome! so excited for this cruise. How many Disney cruises have you been on?

Just 1! With our now will be 20 year old! 9 years ago it seems! We've been on some cruises in between, just on other cruise lines. Being from Canada, the exchange is just killer. I saw a great VGT rate so grabbed it! Now to sort flights and things!

We will be on this cruise! It will be our fifth Disney Cruise, but the first now that our "boys" are all grown up. :-) Our youngest (19 yrs old) will be cruising with us.
Does anyone know if there are any FE Groups set up for this cruise?

Just booked this. Will be cruising with my son, 17. This will be cruise number 12 (we started in 2020)

About to join today or tomorrow! There will be myself and my cousin who are both celebrating 60th birthdays this year, and her mother. My son 33, and his male companion 33 are also on this cruise. Very excited! It's been about 12 years since I've been on a Disney Cruise. This will be my 6th I think.

We will be there!!! Was on the Fantasy early June, and can't wait to be back again.

Its not per se; the idea of having group threads here are so folk can set up FEs and such with DISers. Telling everyone to go to FB kind of misses the point.

Its not per se; the idea of having group threads here are so folk can set up FEs and such with DISers. Telling everyone to go to FB kind of misses the point.
Exactly, I understood. That's why I did not post that but didn't explain it well..
Thank you.

sadly disboards are not what they used to be and it seems like mentioning other social media platforms has become more acceptable

sadly disboards are not what they used to be and it seems like mentioning other social media platforms has become more acceptable
Mentioning has always been fine. Directing has not, and added to the perception you had to go there for FEs.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest