• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Emoji Blitz

Does the two device trick still work?
Dont know, i just play with one device. Doing just fine so far without any tricks, over level 200 and out of item collections....

Does the two device trick still work?
Two device trick still works but even with trying it I haven’t had any luck getting rose gold Minnie from a diamond box. Keep getting retro or regular. I got retro Minnie from the regular event which I already had.

I just finished and got RGM without having to use the 2 device trick. It looks like the only emoji I am missing now (not including those you get when you complete a collection.) is the Blue Fairy. I don’t remember her being an option.
I am on level 293 right now- the Blue Fairy is the prize for finishing level 300. I'm excited to get her in the next week or so.

I am contemplating buying a bunch of gems so I can get RGM (at least a better chance). My main "unattainable" is Jessie. I am only missing her, Gizmoduck, and Bernard (of the non-event specific emojis).

I am on level 293 right now- the Blue Fairy is the prize for finishing level 300. I'm excited to get her in the next week or so.

I am contemplating buying a bunch of gems so I can get RGM (at least a better chance). My main "unattainable" is Jessie. I am only missing her, Gizmoduck, and Bernard (of the non-event specific emojis).
It looks like in a few days there’s a special 75,000 coin box that will have a 50/50 shot of Jessie or buzz plus that box will be the final reward for magic key event. I’m hoping to get her too.

Thank you. That explains why I don’t remember seeing her. I’m not sure what level I am on right now. I haven’t made it to 200 yet.

upload_2019-1-27_12-47-34.jpeg

Grrrr . . . Finished the event - of course that’s what I got. My wife’s not really trying on this event she said this morning because she thought that she’d end up with regular Minnie. She’s giving me the I told you so now.

upload_2019-1-27_12-49-32.png

No Rose Minnie for me. Yet another retro. Meh. If I knew I would get her with a diamond box purchase, I would do so. Again, bad math, and I am not going to spend $5 or $10 on a 30% chance of getting her.

I’m stuck trying to finish the second card of this event. Need flowers and can’t seem to get. Don’t have rg Minnie and not wasting gems on a chance. Reg Minnie is maxes iut, and don’t want more retro Minnie whom I never use.

Any one getting more drops using a specific character?

I found Christmas Mickey was giving me just as many gold ones as using Minnie or Retro Minnie. Plus they drop not in a box, so he's useful when you have a star on the board for making more out of a box.

I'm a sucker- spent $$ for enough gems to buy 7 emojis. Already maxed out on regular Minnie, so I hoped it would up my chances of getting RGM. No luck- all 7 boxes had Retro Minnie. Now she's at level 4 with 7 to go to Max out, but I really wanted RGM. Oh, well- doesn't look like I'm going to finish the event before midnight. I'm only about 2/3 if the way through the last item card.

Yay! I didn't think I would do it, but I just finished the event with half an hour to spare- and I FINALLY got RGM!

I had been focusing on leveling up and using emojis for those tasks, but for the last few items of the last card I used Santa Mickey to finish- got Rose Gold Minnie! My regular Minnie was maxed out and I had 2 Retro Minnie so I wasn't sure what I would get

I had to use my second device about 10 times before I got Rose Gold Minnie. I have regular Minnie maxed out and never play Retro Minnie because her power is annoying, so I really wanted Rose Gold Minnie.

I had to use my second device about 10 times before I got Rose Gold Minnie. I have regular Minnie maxed out and never play Retro Minnie because her power is annoying, so I really wanted Rose Gold Minnie.
Sorry it took you so long! That must have been very frustrating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter