Disney Dream Refurb Updates October 2024

If they mess with the public adult deck area I will be very disappointed.

Is Satellite Falls gone?
:sad2::sad1:
Satellite Falls is still there but they did remove some of the public deck space around it on the starboard side to expand the concierge sundeck.

I am not sure if that is what most consider messing with the adult pool deck area but I don't love them taking public spaces and putting them behind essentially a paywall

Satellite Falls is still there but they did remove some of the public deck space around it on the starboard side to expand the concierge sundeck.

I am not sure if that is what most consider messing with the adult pool deck area but I don't love them taking public spaces and putting them behind essentially a paywall
Definitely took a massive chunk of deck 13 adult sun deck space. We just got off the Fantasy on an adult heavy sailing and having that chunk of space gone would have impacted things on the sea day. Also making satellite calls one way in and one way out takes away a nice walk around route and makes this area less convenient, like the Wish. None of these changes are enhancements to guests not willing to pay double for their cruises. Cest la vie.

Definitely took a massive chunk of deck 13 adult sun deck space. We just got off the Fantasy on an adult heavy sailing and having that chunk of space gone would have impacted things on the sea day. Also making satellite calls one way in and one way out takes away a nice walk around route and makes this area less convenient, like the Wish. None of these changes are enhancements to guests not willing to pay double for their cruises. Cest la vie.
All we can do is voice our opinion on the survey or send a letter to DCL.
I get it that people who pay double (or triple) the cost want to see some value for what they pay but that shouldn’t come at the expense of the general public’s experience. Maybe they need to adjust what they charge for concierge.

If it’s so painful for those people to have to be among the rest of the passengers, they could offer a separate ship that is all concierge.

All we can do is voice our opinion on the survey or send a letter to DCL.
I get it that people who pay double (or triple) the cost want to see some value for what they pay but that shouldn’t come at the expense of the general public’s experience. Maybe they need to adjust what they charge for concierge.

If it’s so painful for those people to have to be among the rest of the passengers, they could offer a separate ship that is all concierge.
Yep. The amount of square footage behind paywalls on other lines new ships is pretty insane. I get it’s still fairly minimal on the Dream class, just not happy with any takeaways. On the bright side, steak fries are back at cabanas, at least on the Fantasy.

Has anyone come across photos of any of the Concierge cabin changes? Sounds like it wasn't much but maybe in the 1-bedroom there were some bathroom changes?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest