***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you all miss me -

looks like you have all been busy - all the shirts look AWESOME!! I went and bought photoimpact today - I haven't installed it yet but I hope when I do I can do more cool things than I can with the trial!

here's a crush one

crush.jpg

julia & nicks mom said:
Did you all miss me -

Yes, I did! I was waiting up for you to make sure you got home on time and safe and sound, so now the worried mother can go to bed...

triplefigs said:
Yes, I did! I was waiting up for you to make sure you got home on time and safe and sound, so now the worried mother can go to bed...

:wave2:

Thanks mom - and I even made curfew!!

I quit trying to download the trial of Photo Impact and just bought it from CompUSA. Have to pick it up in the morning. It was taking way to long. I love everyones shirts, very cool!! :flower:

KMH1 said:
How about this for a Disney-MGM Studios design? It could be customized in the upper left corner.

32871DisneyMGMStudiosSmall.jpg
OK, I've got to ask: where did you get the characters' autographs?

julia & nicks mom said:
Did you all miss me -

looks like you have all been busy - all the shirts look AWESOME!! I went and bought photoimpact today - I haven't installed it yet but I hope when I do I can do more cool things than I can with the trial!

here's a crush one

crush.jpg

I love this one..... well lets face it I love all of them! :worship: :worship:

Keep up the good work. Did anyone come up with one for the family magic tour? We are bringing friends to WDW for the first time and would love to do one for all of us.

BernardandMissBianca said:
Did anyone come up with one for the family magic tour? We are bringing friends to WDW for the first time and would love to do one for all of us.

Me too! I vote for a Family Magic Tour design. The premise is that Peter Pan has stolen Captain Hook's "hook" and you must follow clues and a map (with a CM guide) while doing silly antics throughout the MK. At the end of the tour, you get to go on a ride with characters (most common is Peter Pan and Wendy). We're doing the FMT on our last morning, Dec 5.

julia & nicks mom said:
:wave2:

Thanks mom - and I even made curfew!!

Good girl! wouldn't want your carriage to turn back into the pumpkin before arriving safely at home!

I am really interested in getting PhotoImpact. Can anyone who has it tell me if this would be a good program to work with personal digital photos as well?

This looks like a really cool program, and if I can work well with my own photos, even better! (The software that came with the camera is very basic.)

I appreciate any opinons!

LoriDee said:
I'm hoping these questions make sense. :confused3

I am wanting to make shirts for my family of four. Two adults, one pre-teen and a 20 month old. My questions are: What size should the final iron-on be for the adult shirts? (8.5 x 11)? For the pre-teen? (no idea) and For the 20 month old? (5 x 7)??

Would appreciate any advice? :Pinkbounc

that sounds about right! pre teen - I would put the shirt on and mark the area you would be able to see and then measure it

Dumb Question alert!

I'm at my parents, my dad has a Dell computer, with a color printer... I dont see any "paint" type programs to open the created designs... so does that mean I cant "save as" one of the designs, or does it just mean I cant customize?

I was thinking about going to WalMart getting some iron on transfer paper, and a shirt and trying it out... I'm not invited to the "girls day out" today... so I'm trying to keep my mind off of things... and thought I could maybe play around???

I'm looking for a Princess Design for mom and dd (meagan) It's both their birthdays while at the world, so I was thinking of a small front transfer and then a bigger one for the back... or vice versa... Mom's Princess fav is Snow White, DD is Aurora... I was thinking of using a blue shirt too... my email at yahoo is angelmum3... We all like the tinkerbelle one that was posted too - I was thinking of using the Tink with attitude also... (as all us girls have some attitude if you know what I mean!!)

Glad julia/nick's mom made it home before turning into a pumpkin!! :)

Anyone out there able to give me a few tips on photoimpact. How do you print text at a slant? How do you add background to a picture? Any hints, please! Thanks

Tracy

F.Y.I. - Walmart has a Tie-Dye kit complete with the rubber bands located in with the bleach and laundry soap it was $4.98. Just thought I would pass on another find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter