Disney Codenames

DeeBee3

I'm not grumpy; you're too happy.
Has anyone played this game? Someone gave it to us and we are confused. Any input would be appreciated. Mainly what is the goal!???

....I'm sorry but I am a little bit confused - is this a board game of which you are referring? :confused3

Last edited:
We have it and we love it!
If you never played the original codenames I can see how it could be hard to understand ...
Basically you have to try to make your team guess as many cards of your color in as few shots as possible (ex you have 8 blue cards on the grid; try to find something similar on the blue cards that other cards don’t have, or a link from something in the movie ex: sea for Nemo Maui and Sebastian; hat for Pinocchio and Robin Hood, villain for Maleficient and Jafar...)
If they guess right, you cover the image with your color. If they don’t, you cover it with the corresponding color (opposite team or beige) and then it’s the other team’s turn; if they guess the black image, it’s a bomb which means you lose)
The objective is to have your own color covering all your cards before tte opponent
Does that make sense?
The more you play it, the more sophisticated clues you find and it becomes more fun!
enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter