Disney Chase Rewards Redemption - 10% Discount?

FarmBoy78

Mouseketeer
We recently used my Disney Redemption card from Chase...you know, this one. We happened to be having a meal at Trails End at Fort Wilderness, and my server told me with that card, it was 10% off (and this was on a ticket less than $50 FWIW).

So I guess my question is whether redemptions get 10% everywhere that I didn't know about? Is it only specific uses. I've tried to find this benefit potentially listed somewhere, but to date I haven't. So forgive me in advance for not knowing.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, as my wife has a card for us to use next trip.

We recently used my Disney Redemption card from Chase...you know, this one. We happened to be having a meal at Trails End at Fort Wilderness, and my server told me with that card, it was 10% off (and this was on a ticket less than $50 FWIW).

So I guess my question is whether redemptions get 10% everywhere that I didn't know about? Is it only specific uses. I've tried to find this benefit potentially listed somewhere, but to date I haven't. So forgive me in advance for not knowing.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, as my wife has a card for us to use next trip.
There’s a list of discounted restaurants that’s periodically updated on the Chase site. Basically, it’s the less popular ones.

Some servers (including mine at Trail’s End) aren’t aware that you can get the discount with the redemption card (as opposed to the credit card). You may have to bring it to the manager’s attention.

So the list says Hollywood and Vine (restrictions apply) but I see no restrictions... Do you think you would get a discount at the character breakfast?

So the list says Hollywood and Vine (restrictions apply) but I see no restrictions... Do you think you would get a discount at the character breakfast?

Seems ok, the restrictions seems to be a bunch of dates. The restrictions are in the fine print at the bottom of the page (not the overlay pop up) in section "4. Dinings Savings at Walt Disney World® Resort" with the terms of the deal. It excludes holiday buffets but didn't notice anything about character buffets. You could call the restaurant and confirm to be sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter