Disney BOG and Crystal Palace on Thanksgiving week

amandalea74

Earning My Ears
I spoke with a signature service person yesterday, she told me that Thanksgiving dinners at BOG and Crystal Palace have not been released yet. We are staying CL that week at Yacht Club and transferring to Contemporary. I called them because I couldn't book either restaurant for dinner Wednesday before or Thanksgiving night.

Can anyone confirm that this is true? Or did I just miss it because of the hotel transfer and she didn't want to upset me.

And, if it is true. When historically do they release it? She suggested I check the website every morning at 7 am.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

BOG is open now. It wasn't this morning, but I just got one for November 21st.
Me too for 6:25pm! I was just playing around with the app and it came up for Wednesday and Thursday. Crystal Palace doesn't seem to open yet or Cinderellas castle. But, I really want BOG so I'm super happy! Have a great day and fun counting down the days til Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter