Disney and Non A-Z Rolodex swaps. see update last page

Ok I just got my list and need to go back and catch up.....

Ok.... I only count 10
players for Disney
and
non Disney I only see 5

I'm so confused.

I woke up this morning thinking about that letter H (If we're taking a 2nd letter) Maybe Haunted Mansion would be a better one to do than Hannah Montana. I looked at my stamps last night, since I don't have that cartridge, and don't have one of her specifically - just some other pieces & phrases (ie, guitar, Life's what you make it, Girls rock, etc)
Any preference for you?

Ok.... I only count 10
players for Disney
and
non Disney I only see 5

I'm so confused.

It's not being looked at by players, but by letters. So, if you have one of the 13 non-Disney letters already chosen, then for each letter you originally chose, you pick a 2nd one and then everyone makes 13 instead of 26. Does that make sense?

Holly, just give me any letter for my 2nd letters in my groups (I have 1 Disney spot (A) and 4 non-Disney spots (B, C, O, Q)). I can come up with something for whatever you give me.

Also, if TEK224 needs a nonDisney spot, she can have one of my groups, but I really want to keep C and B.

I thought i had it but people were adding and dropping and I'm not sure what's what anymore. I'm sooooo sorry.
I get the whole 26 letters and 13 people do 2. But for some reason I guess I'm confussed on which group is which.
Susan dropped her everyday
Jennifer dropped her everyday
Rebecca joinned Disney

maybe I should update the original list and let everyone say yes that's right or no that's wrong....

Holly, I just went through the posts and here's what I've come up with as to what everyone wanted (I put Jen back in the Everyday group since Susan dropped hers in that group).

Disney Group:
a-left--dit--aristocats
b-right- 123SA
c-left---lm3k--chip
d-right--awm- donald
e-left – mycutiepatooties - Eeyore
f-right – rlovew - flounder
g-left--my cutie patooties-goofy
h-right – PirateTink – Haunted Mansion
i-left – lm3k - Incredibles
j-right---123sa--jack skellington
k-left---
l-right – MM2000
m-left---p03---minnie
n-right
o-left
p-right--pirate--po3
q-left---123sa---queen of hearts
r-right – rlovew – rabbit or roo
s-left---mm2000---snow white
t-right--pirate tink--tinkerbell
u-left
v-right
w-left---hopemax--wall-e
x-right
y-left
z-right – 123SA
#-left

These swappers have chosen their 2nd letters:
Rlovew
LM3K
MM2000
PirateTink
123SA
Mycutiepatooties

NonDisney Group:
a--- airplane rebecca
b---birds dit
c---cats dit
d---
e
f---fish lm3k
g---garden p03
h
i---
j
k
l
m---mm2000
n
o---octopus dit
p---
q---queen dit
r
s---snoman---lm3k
t---turtle rebecca
u
v---valentine---p03
w
x
y
z--zoo—awm

Nobody has chosen a 2nd letter yet for this group. Also, we need one more swapper for this group since we only have 12 spots taken at the moment.

Holly, I just went through the posts and here's what I've come up with as to what everyone wanted (I put Jen back in the Everyday group since Susan dropped hers in that group).

Disney Group:
a-left--dit--aristocats
b-right- 123SA
c-left---lm3k--chip
d-right--awm- donald
e-left – mycutiepatooties - Eeyore
f-right – rlovew - flounder
g-left--my cutie patooties-goofy
h-right – PirateTink – Haunted Mansion
i-left – lm3k - Incredibles
j-right---123sa--jack skellington
k-left---
l-right – MM2000
m-left---p03---minnie
n-right
o-left
p-right--pirate--po3
q-left---123sa---queen of hearts
r-right – rlovew – rabbit or roo
s-left---mm2000---snow white
t-right--pirate tink--tinkerbell
u-left
v-right
w-left---hopemax--wall-e
x-right
y-left
z-right – 123SA
#-left

These swappers have chosen their 2nd letters:
Rlovew
LM3K
MM2000
PirateTink
123SA
Mycutiepatooties

NonDisney Group:
a--- airplane rebecca
b---birds dit
c---cats dit
d---
e
f---fish lm3k
g---garden p03
h
i---
j
k
l
m---mm2000
n
o---octopus dit
p---
q---queen dit
r
s---snoman---lm3k
t---turtle rebecca
u
v---valentine---p03
w
x
y
z--zoo—awm

Nobody has chosen a 2nd letter yet for this group. Also, we need one more swapper for this group since we only have 12 spots taken at the moment.

thank you Stephanie, but i have 2 choices in the disney already as well.

But your 2 choices were your original picks, so you'd choose 2 other letters to go with them and then make 13 of each of the 4 letters and you'd still get 2 sets of cards back.

But your 2 choices were your original picks, so you'd choose 2 other letters to go with them and then make 13 of each of the 4 letters and you'd still get 2 sets of cards back.

ok i'm just stupid right now!!! are we talking disney or non disney group?

ok i'm just stupid right now!!! are we talking disney or non disney group?

I'm talking about your Disney group. You had already picked P and M so you would pick 2 other letters now unless you only want one set of cards and then you stick with the P & M.

And, don't worry about being confused, things got a little scattered there and you had a lot of posts to catch up on this morning! I was confused too until I sat down and started working through each post to try to figure out what was what! :goodvibes

Okay, I'm off to work and I'll check back later.

i'm getting in the shower and i'll come back and re-visit it.

maybe i'll find my brain in there!!!:rotfl:

really it's fine.

so i guess i was confused by a few things.
i only want ONE set. so i keep my 2 letters right?
disney sytle.

Holly~

DIT has it right..... just lots of posts.. so yes, if you only want 1 set then you stick with your P&M and get another person to fill in...

I am unable to fill in at this time because the kids have me running ragged (and they are in school) and DH is out of state the next 2 weeks....

I'm sorry for my part in the confusion too. But......

We're going to Disney World!!!!!

DH has his job, we weathered the 2 months of unemployment well, and I was able to re-book the trip I canceled and had already paid for. I spent most of yesterday rebooking my airfare (thank god for southwest credits!) and ADRs. I was so surprised to get Chef Mickey and all 3 princess meals! We leave in less than 2 weeks. I will be a busy busy bee. I have to have all of the trip stuff ready obviously, but I will need all of the school uniforms and sports stuff ready too as school starts the week we get back. Last, I need to get my swaps done.

Off to work on this stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter