DisMeet - DC/MD/VA/PA/DE, etc. Part 3

sooooooooooooooooo after a lengthy chit chat at Fb about Kings Dominion *nudging Pung* yes you!!! :lmao: any thoughts... insights... hmmm dates for availability :surfweb: ....... :rolleyes1

sooooooooooooooooo after a lengthy chit chat at Fb about Kings Dominion *nudging Pung* yes you!!! :lmao: any thoughts... insights... hmmm dates for availability :surfweb: ....... :rolleyes1

When do you want to go?

The Park is currently closed. It will be open weekends only for April and May. On May 30th the park will be open every day through Sept 11th. Then weekends only starting Sept 30th through Oct 30th.

When do you want to go?

The Park is currently closed. It will be open weekends only for April and May. On May 30th the park will be open every day through Sept 11th. Then weekends only starting Sept 30th through Oct 30th.

Ok... I know April calendar is already booked :9... May... some peeps will be at WDW(yeah you TT !!!)... June... well my turn to go to WDW....:rotfl: July ??? I dont see anything or anything in July .... August... well (Looking at Bart) dont know whats happening in Aug... then Sept... hmmmm whatcha think... Pung??? any good dates for you and wifee??? Everybody... any suggestion for dates????popcorn::

Dismeet April 16th

The Dismeet will be April 16th at 12 PM for lunch at the G&M Restaurant. I'll be there at 11:30.

Who is interested?

The address of the restaurant is:

804 Hammonds Ferry Road
Linthicum Heights, Maryland 21090
410-636-1777

here's the link for more information and directions: http://www.gandmrestaurant.com/

Those who said yes so far are:
ttester9612 (1)
raraloveseeyore (?)
PirateMel (2)
DFD (1)
nless_dream (2)
DCTooTall (1)
Missyrose (1)
RoadWeaver(1)
DisneyDaveCT (1)
acm563 (1)
watank (1)
scillacc (1)
singingMUA(1)

Hope to see everyone then.

For those that do not have my cell #, I will PM it to you when we get closer to the date.

Also if you are on Facebook let me know. I have started a group that I would be happy to add you to.:thumbsup2

couple more weeks and some days till Crab Feast!!!! :cool1:

:ssst: so far quarry had quiet down... time to check what I can plot online

Dismeet April 16th

The Dismeet will be April 16th at 12 PM for lunch at the G&M Restaurant. I'll be there at 11:30.

Who is interested?

Those who said yes so far are:
ttester9612 (1)
raraloveseeyore (?)
PirateMel (2)
DFD (1)
nless_dream (2)
DCTooTall (1)
Missyrose (1)
RoadWeaver(1)
DisneyDaveCT (1)
acm563 (1)
watank (1)
scillacc (1)
singingMUA(1) *my partner is coming with me... not sure if she was figured into your count. :) I'll also be coming from a wedding gig, so expect to arrive around 12:30p*

Also if you are on Facebook let me know. I have started a group that I would be happy to add you to.:thumbsup2

I'm also on FB... (LaTia Wilson) :flower3:

Ok, so I got this church thing I have to do in the morning on the 16th! Hopefully it won't take to long. I'm still gonna make it, might be a lil late lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter