DisMeet - Baltimore, Maryland

Recap: DC/MD/VA Dismeet will be January 31st at Dave & Buster's in Maryland at 2:00. The address is 7000 Arundel Mills Circle Suite D-1 Hanover, MD 21076 443-755-0113. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Here's who I have listed to attend so far. Let me know if i missed anyone.

ttester9612 (1, unless Jason wants to join us)
MouseCop (1)
WillCad (1)
watank (1)
krolyat (1)
acm563 (1)
bb1955 (1)
disney1990 (2)
Carrieannew (1)
Jazmine8 (1) (tt will pick up)
Glendamax (1)

Recap: DC/MD/VA Dismeet will be January 31st at Dave & Buster's in Maryland at 2:00. The address is 7000 Arundel Mills Circle Suite D-1 Hanover, MD 21076 443-755-0113. :woohoo: :woohoo:

MouseCop (1)
WillCad (1)
watank (1)
krolyat (1)
acm563 (1)
bb1955 (1)
disney1990 (2)
Carrieannew (1)
Glendamax (1)

pass... cant leave mom home by herself.. she is now single but I dont think she is ready for the dating scene:rotfl:

:confused3 I think I'm coming, but it depends on what an "MOB" is.:scared:

:worship: Angy . . . . .. ??

:confused3 I think I'm coming, but it depends on what an "MOB" is.:scared:

:worship: Angy . . . . .. ??

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Make Out Boys...but I promise to make Carrie behave herself....unless you dont want her to...:rolleyes1

MouseCop (1)
WillCad (1)
watank (1)
krolyat (1)
acm563 (1)
bb1955 (1)
disney1990 (2)
Carrieannew (1)
Glendamax (1)

possibly krolyat (2)

I promise to make Carrie behave herself....unless you dont want her to...:rolleyes1

Hmmm. Well, the entertainment at the past DisMeets HAS been somewhat spartan, what with a general lack of falling awnings and such. Does Carrie's "Miss B. Haven" include dancing on the tabletops and whatnot? It might liven the place up (as if D&B's needed any lightening up).

Hmmm. Well, the entertainment at the past DisMeets HAS been somewhat spartan, what with a general lack of falling awnings and such. Does Carrie's "Miss B. Haven" include dancing on the tabletops and whatnot? It might liven the place up (as if D&B's needed any lightening up).

Seriously people who showed Mousecop pictures from the last meet.. I mean really.. hehehe

No no no

I do not dance on table tops.. Or that I remember.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter