DISmeet at the Fort 2024?

What dates in 2024 would work best for you?

• Week of January 15, 2024 (MLK Day Week)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Week of February 19, 2024 (Presidents Day Week)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Week of March 11, 2024

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Week of April 8, 2024 (Possible spring break conflicts)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Week of May 20, 2024 (Week before Memorial Day)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Week of September 2, 2024 (Labor Day Week)

• Week of October 7, 2024

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Week of November 4, 2024

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Week of December 2, 2024

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 2024 Probably won't work for me, let's wait till 2025

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just saw they are changing the disney genie plus to something else. It's always good to have the mouses hands in your vacation. Lol. It looks like it's just a payed fast pass system. That's tiered so you can buy that and individual rides. My crystal ball says price will also go up.

1. Alas, we can't actually stay at a FW cabin or site during the DIZ-MEET.
2. However, with exception of Election Day (11/5/2024), we will be there each day.
3. Our offer to our DIZ-MEET friends still stands.
4. If you want or need help to wander parks or FW, I have a mobility scooter available.

5. MOBILITY SCOOTER (see photo, below):
. . . Folds to just over the size of an airplane carry-on (28"h x 24"w x 22"d)
. . . No disassembly or manual labor - just use the key fob and it folds itself.
. . . Weighs about 45-lbs and fits into the trunk of most compact cars.
. . . Can be driven (unfolded) onto a "Friendship" launch, "MK-Steamship" Ferry, bus, or monorail.
. . . Cumbersome, but could be carried (folded) onto a "Pirate Ship" water taxi.
. . . Includes a basket, backup mirror, spare battery, battery charger, and key on a lanyard.
. . . Each battery is good for up to 8-12 hours, passenger weight capacity is 300-lbs.
. . . If there is no damage, THERE IS NO COST OR FEE.
. . . However, I might accept a plain Rice Krispies bar as a "Thank You".
. . . Should you wish its use, please email me at (therustyscupper@yahoo.com), so I can schedule it.
. . . Type "DIZ-MEET" in the Subject Line, or it might go to the Trash/Spam directory.
. . . Also, please, send me a duplicate message via this forum's top-right conversation mail icon-tab.

6. Rental Scooters:
. . . The current WDW fee for a scooter is $65 plus a $20 refundable deposit PER DAY.
. . . Off-site rental companies charge from $35 (multi-day) to $55 (single day).

Attachments

• binny-brew.jpg
    binny-brew.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 0
  • d3-fire2.jpg
    d3-fire2.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 0
  • solax4.jpg
    solax4.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
  • d3-coin1.jpg
    d3-coin1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 0
I just saw they are changing the disney genie plus to something else. It's always good to have the mouses hands in your vacation. Lol. It looks like it's just a payed fast pass system. That's tiered so you can buy that and individual rides. My crystal ball says price will also go up.

Your crystal ball must have a crack in it.
How dare it say Disney prices will go up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest