• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

DISDads: Person To Post LAST! Is The Winner 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So close and yet not LAST

How's the weather? Raining up here. Supposed to get showers all afternoon and then clear up by tomorrow.

How did the strawberry research go? Did you get the information you needed. Pretty sure I would have dipped those things in chocolate and had a snack. Or the earlier response of injecting them with vodka, letting them stew for a while and then having a snack.

LAST!

How's the weather? Raining up here. Supposed to get showers all afternoon and then clear up by tomorrow.

How did the strawberry research go? Did you get the information you needed. Pretty sure I would have dipped those things in chocolate and had a snack. Or the earlier response of injecting them with vodka, letting them stew for a while and then having a snack.

LAST!

2" of rain in the LAST 48 hours but sunny now. No complaints. I still need to analyze yields on the various treatments and look at the economics once I get that done. First week in July I order more for the research that starts in September.

I reached the point where I don't even want to see a strawberry with chocolate, vodka or in any form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter