• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discovery cove this Saturday

kcsqueen

Earning My Ears
We have tickets for Discovery Cove for this Saturday. I have checked the forecast on several sites. It ranges from 60 - 90% chance rain and storms. I know we can change our reservation once. Would you change it? And how close can we wait till we make the change of date.

If you asked me this time last year, I would have said we would have changed our reservation. After our last time at DC though, I'd now say keep it. :) We went last October and the forecast said it was going to rain. There were people there that morning of their reservation changing it to another day and had no problem. It did end up raining (no thunderstorms though) but we still had a blast. You're going to be wet most of the day anyways. :laughing:

I'm doing DC on Saturday too. The weather says sunny during say and afternoon thunderstorms. Mine says 52% chance. I'm keeping mine!

I know this is an older thread, but can anyone answer this: buying DC direct offers the weather guarantee. But I was hoping to buy tics through AAA as they're discounted for members - would be about a $20-25 savings for the two of us. I'm not looking for a refund if it ends up raining/lightening that day, just a reschedule. Do you think DC customer relations would allow that or would I be out the entire ticket price?

I know this is an older thread, but can anyone answer this: buying DC direct offers the weather guarantee. But I was hoping to buy tics through AAA as they're discounted for members - would be about a $20-25 savings for the two of us. I'm not looking for a refund if it ends up raining/lightening that day, just a reschedule. Do you think DC customer relations would allow that or would I be out the entire ticket price?

You would be out the entire thing, I think. Do you have seaworld annual passes? Were you looking to take advantage of the tickets that come with discovery cove?

Reactions: shh
You would be out the entire thing, I think. Do you have seaworld annual passes? Were you looking to take advantage of the tickets that come with discovery cove?
The latter. Up for 3-4 days. Think I may forgo that AAA discount and just buy direct from SeaWorld - sounds like a safer bet given the volatile weather in fall. Appreciate your response.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter