Discounted single day tickets?

Hello all,

Does Disney still offer/did Disney offer before the closure a discounted single-day park ticket if you enter the park after a certain time? Today I officially had to postpone my wedding, but the silver lining is that my postponed bachelorette may turn into a Disney one! Wahoo!

I actually have only purchased tickets as part of a package or have been an annual passholder for the past six years or so and I have no clue.

Thank you for any tips!

Does Disney still offer/did Disney offer before the closure a discounted single-day park ticket if you enter the park after a certain time?
Not for regular guests.

They do offer various "Convention" tickets.
"After 2pm" tickets, "After 3pm" tickets, "After 4pm" tickets...

Last edited:
Mid-Aug. of this year WDW offered --> Mid-Day Magic Ticket Invites You to Enjoy an Afternoon and Evening of Walt Disney World Resort Theme Park Fun After 12 p.m, BUT... UPDATE: This offer has ended. :sad:
G'day
Pulsar

Last edited:

I feel like those were park gates only, but is there info online? Maybe those will go away...
They were only available through the convention that was offering them. The general public couldn't buy them.

They did offer Mid-Day Magic Tickets for a limited time. They may or may not bring them back

Hello all,

Does Disney still offer/did Disney offer before the closure a discounted single-day park ticket if you enter the park after a certain time? Today I officially had to postpone my wedding, but the silver lining is that my postponed bachelorette may turn into a Disney one! Wahoo!

I actually have only purchased tickets as part of a package or have been an annual passholder for the past six years or so and I have no clue.

Thank you for any tips!

Depending on when this is, you might have a Disney After Hours event at MK or AK or one of the parties at MK: Mickey's Not so Scary or Mickey's Very Merry Christmas. Party tickets are good from 4:00 and the after hours are from 7:00 and that park closes later.

The 4 park Magic Ticket is no longer available. It was removed from the site in the last few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter