DIS Unplugged 10th Anniversary - Official Information Thread

Anyone coming down for this with younger kids? Ours are 5 and 6 and want to meet up or get together? We want to join some of the activities but not sure they will be kid appropriate!

We will be there with our 7, 4, and 1.5 year old. Won't be making everything and I will probably do Monday's taping solo. Hoping to organize something for families over the weekend.

At the very least we will be watching Wishes from the Poly beach on Friday night and any and all are welcome to join!

For the singles meet up...right now, Sunday evening is out. It will be conflicting with a DIS event in the works right now, so we can't use that time. I'll keep everyone updated.

We will be there with our 7, 4, and 1.5 year old. Won't be making everything and I will probably do Monday's taping solo. Hoping to organize something for families over the weekend.

At the very least we will be watching Wishes from the Poly beach on Friday night and any and all are welcome to join!

Please bring the kids to the NE DIS Meet hunt around the Monorail. This event will be great for you and old alike!!

For the singles meet up...right now, Sunday evening is out. It will be conflicting with a DIS event in the works right now, so we can't use that time. I'll keep everyone updated.
Thanks for working on this, it is appreciated.

You are all welcome to sign up for the hunt and put "Singles team" in the comments. We will then put you on a team of all singles and maybe you can end up at Trader Sams afterwards. Just an idea and then everyone is included! Lifelong friends.. I promise!!

You are all welcome to sign up for the hunt and put "Singles team" in the comments. We will then put you on a team of all singles and maybe you can end up at Trader Sams afterwards. Just an idea and then everyone is included! Lifelong friends.. I promise!!
Thank you.

If we can't find a date and time that works, we might end up doing just that.

For the singles meet up...right now, Sunday evening is out. It will be conflicting with a DIS event in the works right now, so we can't use that time. I'll keep everyone updated

As I said in my message we are working on something but it is not finalized. It may or may not happen.

The last thing we want is anyone making or unmaking plans based on events not on the schedule yet.

John

Thank you.

If we can't find a date and time that works, we might end up doing just that.

You may want to think about a breakfast meet. I doubt there will be much planned for early in the day. (Don't quote me... I just know a few pod casters who are not morning people)

I still say form a singles team for the hunt!! It will be lots of fun!!

As I said in my message we are working on something but it is not finalized. It may or may not happen.

The last thing we want is anyone making or unmaking plans based on events not on the schedule yet.

John

Right.

Bottom line...we will make plans for a singles meet-up, if possible, after we hear more about the events that will transpire for the DIS 10 Anniversary.

I'm so bummed I can't fly down until Sat. I will miss the registration and "meet the podcasters" portion. Pete said 22-26th. I just didn't have enough vacation time. Bummer!! :(

Please bring the kids to the NE DIS Meet hunt around the Monorail. This event will be great for you and old alike!!

I have to see if we can make it - we already had plans scheduled for that time (mostly planned to attend Mass then) but I want to see if we can make it work

Anyone coming down for this with younger kids? Ours are 5 and 6 and want to meet up or get together? We want to join some of the activities but not sure they will be kid appropriate!

We are coming with our son who will be 17 months at the time! I was wondering the same thing about kids events!

We plan to be at the Poly beach as well! We have Kona reservations at 7:15pm and will head out there after dinner! We will have our 17 month old with us!

We plan to be at the Poly beach as well! We have Kona reservations at 7:15pm and will head out there after dinner! We will have our 17 month old with us!

oh cool, we currently have an 8pm ADR for Kona with plans to hit Trader Sam's first, then Kona, then the beach for Fireworks (I believe they are scheduled to 10pm) ... would be great to try to meet up even if nothing official gets planned

oh cool, we currently have an 8pm ADR for Kona with plans to hit Trader Sam's first, then Kona, then the beach for Fireworks (I believe they are scheduled to 10pm) ... would be great to try to meet up even if nothing official gets planned

Just an FYI.... If I was looking at the correct thing disneys website lists the fireworks at 9pm that night..... Just don't want you to miss them!!

Just an FYI.... If I was looking at the correct thing disneys website lists the fireworks at 9pm that night..... Just don't want you to miss them!!

oh thanks! Guess another example of Disney changing times. When I first did my planning it was at 10pm

Time to see about changing Kona ;) (and double checking my other dates)

Ok, we were able to move things around a bit on Sunday and we just signed up for the 'hunt" - my oldest is more than a little excited about it

Note: I registered for 4 people, I didn't officially register the baby (figure this way if another team of 4 wants to be paired up with us that would work) but if I need to register the baby too, please let me know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter