DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge #22 (09/10 to 09/16)

Bernie-Ann

is glad to be off her crutches!!!
Hi Guys!

I’m finally back! All computer glitches are fixed (fingers crossed!)

So this week I’ve designed another template for you. Please feel free to change as you see fit. I’m working on a little gift for everyone who takes part. Once I’m finished I’ll post here. So watch this space! So finally here’s this weeks challenge:

Week-22-Preview01.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/62344657/1be2c4b6/DIS_Template_Challenge_Week_22.html

As always they need to be Disney related.
(If you've already posted don't worry I forgot to put in the rules!)

Hope you enjoy!

Bernie-Ann

P.S. Here’s one I made earlier:

To-Infinity-and-Beyond-333.jpg

Credits:
Space Ranger Kit by Britt-ish Designs
Photo Overlay by Something Blue Studios
Fonts – Century Gothic

GIFT INFO
OK I had a go at making some WA for you guys. You also have another 7x5 brag book page template and a little suprise! Here's a preview for you:
Week-22-Prize-Preview-1.jpg

Cool, cool, cool! I'm already working on it. This one's going to be easy. I like LOs like that!

Thanks for the awesome template! It really makes things go together so much faster! Thanks for hosting, too.

I resized my pictures and adjusted just a smidge.

HollywoodStudios1.jpg
HollywoodStudios2.jpg

Credits:
Graphic - http://mickeyavenue.com
Black Background Paper - Basic Black by Ellie Lash
Stitches, Staples, and Clothespins - Toy Sheriff by Britt-ish Designs
Font - Vintage Typewriter
Everything Else - Lights Camera Action by Julie Billingsley

Wow, Susan, you are quick!! Love your Mickey head made with the film reels, and how the stars you used as embellishments pull out the stars in your background. Love it!

Susan that LO rocks! Love it all - you did a fantastic job.

Thanks for playing :thumbsup2

Susan, that is an amazing layout- I absolutely love the colors of it- it just pops right out! Awesome, I will be scraplifting this (not for the challenge though..) for my DHS page!

Bernie-Ann -- Great template! I can see myself using that one over and over.

Susan-- Great DHS layout! I think I need to pick up that kit, too! Nice work!

Susan, great kit & I love that Mickey! I'm not a big fan of the color orange, but that LO is making me change my mind. It's great. :thumbsup2

Bernie-Ann, thanks for the fun template and thanks for hosting! This one came together in a snap, mostly because of 1) the fantastic template (seriously!) and 2) Britt's new Enchantment kit. The colors matched the colors of the restaurant, and no - we didn't corrdinate our outfits! It just happened that way.

click on the photo for credits.

I'll play. :)

adventurelinks2008a-1.jpg

paper is from grungy grub by raspberry road designs
flowers are from summers end colab kit (AD)

maggie

I can't wait to try this challenge! That template looks great! I love all of the layouts that have been posted so far. Susan, I'm loving those Hollywood Studios pages. Those papers would also be GREAT for some MNSSHP photos that I'm needing to get done. Looking forward to seeing more!

WHOA SPEEDY GIRLS!! So many cute entries already!! Bernie - I think your template is a HIT!! HAHA

So - does this one not need to be Disney pics? I thought that was always a rule here with our DIS challenges? Am I wrong?

Susan - I LOVE THIS!! LOVE how you made it into a 2-pager. I don't know why but the film reels into a Mickey head gave me chills. I'm such a weirdo.

quiltymom - SO ADORABLE! Your matching outfits are a crack up. I hope I get a little girl some day that I can take to the American Girl Cafe. I walked through one last year in California and about died of cuteness overload. SO CUTE! Your page rocks.

nicurn - What adorable photos! Fun fun fun memory. This template works PERFECTLY for a big group shot along with the little snapshots. Love it.

Fran - Those monkeys are adorable. I LOVE the stitched title. So so cute!!

Angel - Oh my word! This is sooo cute! So happy and fun! Just like the memory it holds I'm sure. I LOVE how you tilted the big photo and your hidden Mickey is ROCKIN!

Wow! You gals are quick!! Awesome template, Bernie-Ann!! I love to do these.

These layouts are stunning!! I'm loving all of the colors that everyone has put together!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

I had so much fun working with this template! I'm trying to finish up with my pics from Sept 2007 before we go to WDW at the end of this month! I'm running out of time!

Here is my layout....

Deleted

Thanks, Bernie Ann, for hosting this week and for the fantastic template!

Backstage-Safari.jpg

Credits:
Template by Bernie Ann
Kit: Wild by Happy Scrap Girl Designs
Font: Century Gothic

WHOA SPEEDY GIRLS!! So many cute entries already!! Bernie - I think your template is a HIT!! HAHA

So - does this one not need to be Disney pics? I thought that was always a rule here with our DIS challenges? Am I wrong?

Susan - I LOVE THIS!! LOVE how you made it into a 2-pager. I don't know why but the film reels into a Mickey head gave me chills. I'm such a weirdo.

quiltymom - SO ADORABLE! Your matching outfits are a crack up. I hope I get a little girl some day that I can take to the American Girl Cafe. I walked through one last year in California and about died of cuteness overload. SO CUTE! Your page rocks.

nicurn - What adorable photos! Fun fun fun memory. This template works PERFECTLY for a big group shot along with the little snapshots. Love it.

Fran - Those monkeys are adorable. I LOVE the stitched title. So so cute!!

Angel - Oh my word! This is sooo cute! So happy and fun! Just like the memory it holds I'm sure. I LOVE how you tilted the big photo and your hidden Mickey is ROCKIN!

They should be Disney related really. Thanks for bringing that up Britt. Sorry I forgot to put this in the rules! Had my mind on the interview! By the way I go the job!!!! Not sure when I start yet but I'm very excited. :yay: Don't worry if you've posted a non-Disney LO. I didn't put it in the rules at the start so you can still play!

Loving everyones LO will comment on them later as I'm supposed to be working at the moment!

carolina girl, that is a very cute layout, love the circles at the top!

sorry mine wasn't disney, don't have enough disney pics to play every week. we aren't going again until dec so I'll just look at all of yours til then. :) maggie

I decided to jump in and do my first DIS Challenge. I hope this layout is challenge worthy.

I am not sure about the title font, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

More_Than_Words.jpg

Credits: All pictures taken by me
Fonts used are Angelina and Century Gothic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter