DIS Dads Princess Pics

I know, Another Jasmine picture. And like all my pictures of Jasmine, she's all covered up. But in this one, she's French!

J-Paris084.jpg

I first thought this thread was about DisDads and their daughters. :rotfl2:

Here is one of my favourites.

3CRoyalty.jpg

She called me her Prince! Do you think she was telling the truth?

That's what we wanted the moms to think, but they figured it out pretty quick.:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Of course it was the truth. Otherwise you'd be calling Jasmine a liar.:rolleyes1

I was hoping it was true; I even got my wife to take the picture. :lmao:

Well, she's not a Disney Princess, and the picture quality/size isn't great. But she IS Smurfette, and I was told I should post this here:

AJandKaty.jpg

Well, she's not a Disney Princess, and the picture quality/size isn't great. But she IS Smurfette, and I was told I should post this here:

AJandKaty.jpg

WOW! When you said you had VIP tickets, you definitely meant it! :thumbsup2 Did you and the Bug have fun?

WOW! When you said you had VIP tickets, you definitely meant it! :thumbsup2 Did you and the Bug have fun?

We had a great time. I will give her credit, she puts on a heck of a show. Outstanding stage design; A/V on multiple large screens (not just live shots of the stage); amazing lighting; excellent dancing; I lost track of the number of costume changes, for her and her backup singers/dancers; four separate "lift" units on stage (one elevated cylinder, a pair of trapezes to which dancers connected and lifted Katy at one point, a lift seat at the back of the stage, and a "cloud" that descended from the rafters and carried Katy over the floor to the back end of the area and back); a trap door in the stage through which Katy and dancers descended; smoke effects; a bubble machine; actual indoor fireworks; and at the end of the show a foam cannon (that couldn't quite reach where we were sitting, luckily) and a confetti cannon. :3dglasses

AJandKaty.jpg

As I said on FB, you are officially the man. Business cards are the beginning. Advertising on your website - you could win a date with the real Smurfette if you book by ...

AJandKaty.jpg

Great pic Aaron! Glad you and the Bug had a great time.

AJandKaty.jpg

Awesome, Aaron!

But was she standing on a box? I thought she was really short!

I'll get back to the trip report and other posting when the trip is over, but I thought this photo needed to find it's proper home here right away:
DSC_9581.JPG

WP_001105-1.jpg

... and my two princesses. If they look like her, they'll need to grow their hair long to get out of tower I'm locking them in. Apparently, the book on the head trick is not working.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter