• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Board Slowness

HookdonWDW said:
...maybe it would help if everyone became sponsors...
Alright, do I need to donate a whole server or just enough more bandwidth?

Add me to the list of those experiencing speed issues. Agree with HookedOnWDW that we need to get more of the users to become sponsors. This is probably like public radio or tv -- member contributions are important to the fiscal health of the organization.

I was ready to look at bigger more powerful machines. Thank goodness I found this thread. It has saved me a bunch of money!

I am already paying my fair share of sponsor fees!

Pete, please help us, we're stagnating in this quagmire!
(I hope I spelled that correctly)

Tom

T.E. Yeary said:
I was ready to look at bigger more powerful machines. Thank goodness I found this thread. It has saved me a bunch of money!

I am already paying my fair share of sponsor fees!

Pete, please help us, we're stagnating in this quagmire!
(I hope I spelled that correctly)

Tom

You certainly are but we also need individual member support.

Hi all...yep, I noticed it starting last week and then I went off to enjoy a few days at WDW and tried to post today and still slow. Thought it was my computer. Last week there were about 4 nights when I couldn't even log on....

I don't know nutting about birthin no babies or how my computer works....so I'll leave it up to you computer geeks to figure out what is up and how to fix it.

I don't know nutting about birthin no babies

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
one of my all time favorite movie lines!!

Okay, there are almost 7 million posts on this board according to the header, and as much as I like looking at pictures of kids and people on vacation, d'you think the same pictures appearing over and over when they're in people's sigs might be contributing to the speed issue?

It seems to have been a lot better today. Hopefully they were just upgrading servers or something.

:confused3 Thank goodness you said something I'm getting so frustrated I thought it was my computer. I keep playing games of free cell in between reading these threads. Robin

WolfpackFan said:
Is anyone else experiencing extreme slowness in accessing these DIS boards? Very annoying. I sure wish someone would do something to fix it. I'm finding I'm spending more and more time at the WDWMagic boards because of it.

Me too! It's been so slow I'm down to checking about once a day to see if it's gotten better. [Nope].

Nancy :earsgirl:

So glad I read this thread as I thought it was my computer. I thought I ought to try less busy times then remembered I am five hours ahead of most people on these boards.

I think is quicker today than the last week or so though.

Hopefully it has go better.

Susan :hourglass

It seems like it's been a lot better the past 2 or 3 days.

It's much better today, but last night it was horrible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter