DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

Oh that's great! I have appreciated seeing more videos of the DLR team - always nice to put faces to voices and will be nice to see you in honest to goodness real life!

I can attest that @WebmasterMaryJo is one of the nicest people I have met!!! She was gracious (and patient) to team up with me for a scavenger hunt at Disneyland. Had a blast with her!

So, what are you wearing for the party? I can't help it I gotta plan an outfit!

Last edited:
Despite my earlier posts to the contrary, we (well mainly I) made a really spur of the moment decision to fly down for the party!! So we will be there!! Arriving on Wednesday and leaving on Friday. Just long enough to join you all for the awesome party. Staying at Pop -first time we've stayed on site in about 18 years. We've booked the overall event, the party, and the hotel. I just need to get airfare (and let my boss know that I'm taking those days off).

Totally psyched! We are not the "splurge" kind of people so this is really out there for us to be doing.

Yeah! I think I was on your scavenger hunt team, Go Green Team!

What's is the appropriate ID for a 9 year old? I could bring his passport with me, if needed.

Yeah! I think I was on your scavenger hunt team, Go Green Team!
I don't think so. I seem to think we were yellow and we knew everyone on our team. We put our group together ourselves. Maybe we'll get to meet at the party, though.

So, what are you wearing for the party? I can't help it I gotta plan an outfit!
I haven't a clue just yet. DGD is wearing an Ariel/Melody dress (hers was an easy choice when Jodi Benson was announced)
I may bound something Ariel inspired

What's is the appropriate ID for a 9 year old? I could bring his passport with me, if needed.
I hope I'm a good enough ID for DGD9. She has no ID of any sort, never needed one

I enjoy the DLR videos too! I can picture in my head a good deal of WDW but DLR is unfamiliar to me so the videos are much easier for me to watch. I watched the F&W videos several times. They were terrific!

We just confirmed our registration and tickets for the EPCOT party - was very on the fence about it but realized we're NEVER in Orlando for any of these events and we're always pretty mopey when we see the reports later. Can't wait, sounds like it's going to be the best birthday party ever!

Does anyone know if you have to be present for the Credential Distribution, if you are just attending the 20th anniversary event? My wife and I are flying in on June 1st in the morning so we will not be available to go to the Credential Distribution dates and times listed in the day by day schedule.
Any information regarding this would be appreciated.
Thank you!

17917552_1946559915563571_5522380283400250110_o.jpg

More times then not people recognize my camera more then they do me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter