Direct phone # for Vistana Villages???

jasper577

Earning My Ears
Can't seem to find a direct phone # for Vistana Villages anywhere. Want to call and compare Entertainment Card rate versus hotelkingdom.com, unless someone knows the difference in rates already. Thanks.

The number is 407-238-5000. Does this mean your wife went for it? I don't know the entertainment book rate, but Hotel Kingdom is way lower than anywhere else I have tried for a rate. Good luck though.

Unfortunately, my wife is the only one in the family that is not willing to switch to VV from HIFS. DD 5 and 10 are fine with the switch. Her reasons:

1. Wants to be able to walk to a variety of places to eat in the hotel and have a free hot breakfast.
2. Wants to be in a hotel with hotel-type hallways, a hotel lobby, game room, nighttime activities for the kids, etc.

I really don't get it. She admits that VV is more luxurious with nicer groubds, but insists it will be a boring atmosphere compared to HIFS. My theory is that after a fun but long day in the parks, we would all enjoy coming back to a more relaxed VV-type atmosphere and nicer room that a themed hotel like HIFS.

Assuming that she continues to resist, I just hope HIFS is nice and not as cheesy as the first impresssion I have of it.

Maybe there is a "hotel" that is nicer than HIFS with better rooms and nicer grounds that will work for both of us, but it seems a shame we are passing on VV. THe other alternative is to split the vacation between the two places with the added inconvenience of papcing everything up for the switch.

Did you look into the Vistana Resort as I suggested on your other thread? That may be a good compromise. I will admit, the free breakfast thing had me for a while, but imagine sitting on your balcony, the coffee is brewing and the waffles are heating up in your toaster while the kids are in their own room getting ready for a day at the parks!! I know I don't have to convince you!! Anyway, if she won't budge have a good attitude even if the room is cheesy. Have you guys ever gone on a long vacation with the two kids? All it took was once for my husband and I to always get our own room. As far as being able to eat at the hotel, how much time do you think you will be spending there? Even when we have stayed at hotels with restaurants we rarely eat there. Oh well, good luck to you--keep us informed about the debate. PS>Food for thought--After a day at the parks with total sensory overload for the kids, not to mention the adults,a laid back hotel is not necessarily a bad thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter