Dinner Choice Poll: Grand Floridian

If you could only go to one in a vacation, which one would you choose?

• Total voters
Tough choice.
I like the menu at Citricos more but the actual space/ambiance of Narcoossee's is so much better. If you love seafood, want something lighter or watching fireworks during your meal is important then go for Narcoossee's. If you like something a little more substantial and upscale and want a quieter setting then go for Citricos.

I vote that you eat at both 😂.
Narcoossees has always been my favorite - I really like dinning by the water & it’s our traditional last night’s dinner at WDW when staying at the GF.
Citricos was never a favorite, but shortly after its refurb., I tried it & found the food & ambiance much better than before the refurb., so I now schedule a dinner there too.

If you can get it and are interested, the V&A chef’s table is an outstanding experience. We are partial to Citricos over Narcoosees. We like the menu/food better and it’s a somewhat quieter experience than Narcoossees. That said they both are absolutely worth it!

I vote that you eat at both 😂.
Narcoossees has always been my favorite - I really like dinning by the water & it’s our traditional last night’s dinner at WDW when staying at the GF.
Citricos was never a favorite, but shortly after its refurb., I tried it & found the food & ambiance much better than before the refurb., so I now schedule a dinner there too.
That is the goal, but when we plan we always discuss what the highest priority dinning locations, rides, etc are if we have limited availability.

We like both, with a slight nod to Citricos because DW is not a seafood lover and I am usually happy with the fish of the day if I want seafood when we eat there.

We ❤️ Narcoossee. We timed it right and we had our table right by the glass to see the fireworks. We did have to deal with some heads in the way who went out on the deck. We did let our server know our plans, so he timed it so dinner was done before fireworks and we had dessert after the fireworks. Citricos is good if someone doesn't like seafood.

facebook twitter