Dining Reviews:10/4-50's PT & Le Cellier

Jenn Lynn

<font color=blue>Eli and Avery's Mama<br><font col
Meals for 3 adults, 1 child
Breakfast in room.

Lunch-50's Prime Time Cafe. We had PS at 12. We were early and were seated within a couple of minutes. The restaurant was not very busy. MIL LOVED this place. She said it was her favorite. :) Our server was Aunt Lydia. She was great. Really into it. The Adults ordered cokes. DD ordered her own lemonade and said please. Aunt Lydia thought she was a doll! I had the meatloaf which was excellent! The vegetable was green beans and also came with mashed potatoes. Both were yummy! DH and MIL both ordered the chicken sandwich and they thought it was great! DD had the PB&J and she did not like it. She ate our fries, mashed potatos and meatloaf. I couldn't finish all of my meatloaf so DH and I traded plates so he could eat some. When Aunt Lydia came back to take our plates, she fed DH a green bean and made me take a bite of his chicken sandwich. That did NOT taste good on a quesy stomach. Total with tax: 57.18 Food Grade A Service Grade A. :)

Dinner-Le Cellier. We had 6:30 PS. We were early and seated within 15 minutes of checking in. Our server was John. DH ordered a Canadian beer, MIL and I had coke, DD had lemonade. I ordered the cheddar cheese soup which was a lot more peppery than I remember. I ended up giving most of it to DH. MIL had the Caesar Salad which she enjoyed. For dinner MIL and I both had the mushroom filet mignon. Both were prepared perfectly, MIL med-well, mine well. Once again I was not feeling great so dinner was not that good for me. I shared my steak with DD and she inhaled it. :) DH ordered the surf and turf which they were offering that night. It was a steak and lobster tail. He said it was fabulous! Total with tax-117.57 Service: A Food:A

For Sharing your reviews,we to enjoy LeCellier.::yes:: :wave2:

Thanks Jenn.

The soup was a lot more peppery than I remembered it too. I still ate it, but it tasted different to me than the first time I had it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter