Dining Reservation Window Questions

MGD2007

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
Hello--I added this question to another thread but since time is of the essence, I thought I'd start a new thread to hopefully get more traction. I've seen the response "no set time" to the question "what time does the 60 day window open." I have a few additional comments/questions:

The "no set time" is driving me a little nutty. I'm just visiting for one day (5 of us altogether, not staying onsite) and would really love to dine at Chez Remy. My first question is do I even have a chance, or is it probably booked full already with resort guests? I'm in NY, should I stay up until midnight/1am and hope the window opens 6-7am? Set my alarm for 3am and hope the widow opens at 9am? Decisions, decisions!

I'm arriving 7/18, and technically my dining window should open 5/19. But I'm looking in the app right now and I see that reservations are available for 7/17 (today is 5/16). So, it's a 62 day window right now. I'm trying to chill out about this stuff, but the Planner in me is not cooperating. Any tips/tricks or advice on how to secure this reservation is appreciated!

Follow-up for anyone with the same questions: I was able to book dining 62 days ahead of my trip. Chez Remy was not available, but I was able to get a reservation at Walt's for dinner. Going to see if maybe Chez Remy will open up at 60 days.
I was able to make the reservation at 10pm EST, so 4am Paris time.

Further follwing-up: No Chez Remy reservations at 60 days.

Further follwing-up: No Chez Remy reservations at 60 days.
Closing the loop on this in case someone is looking for similar info. 40 days out, A TON of Chez Remy reservations came online. I signed up for dlptables and got the notifications. I was able to book a table for 5 at 5pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter