Dining Reservation Changes with VIP Tour?

Sola Scriptura

Earning My Ears
I booked a VIP tour for our party this morning, and it necessitated some dining reservation changes in order to best fit the tour itinerary. The VIP services representative altered these dining reservations over the phone when I was making the tour reservation, but when I checked my MyDisneyExperience page this afternoon, the reservations had not been modified and still appeared in their original forms.

Should I be concerned? If so, for those of you who have used VIP tours in the past, is the best way to correspond with the representative by replying to the email they sent or by calling them on the phone?

Do you have confirmation numbers for the new Dining? When I had a CM make a reservation for me, he must not have “linked” the reservation because it didn’t appear in my MDE account. Thankfully I had a confirmation # and was able to click on “link dining reservations” and once I entered it, it showed up. I don’t have experience with the VIP tours but you should be able to call the Dining line to get confirmation numbers or check if they can see your restaurant reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter