dining question

anniemae

Either she is eating a delicious
Forgive my ignorance, but we are planning first ever trip to Universal. For dining, do you make ADR's like Disney?

You can make dining reservations for some restaurants, but it's much closer to 60 or even 30 days. Some of the Citywalk restaurants do not take reservations. Many of the restaurants have priority seating for those staying at the 3 deluxe Loews hotels. However, we have been told at least once that there was no priority seating on weekend evenings. If you go to the Universal Orlando site, you can find a link for dining reservations at each restaurant that actually allows that. It will send you to a separate website. Some of the restaurants in Citywalk and the hotels, non-Universal ones, do reservations through Open Table. It's not completely necessary to do reservations, unless it's a busy time of year. However, being used to WDW, I usually try to do them if I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter