Dining Plan -- Snack Fruit

disney1990

<font color=royalblue>Wow, it make my heart skip a
Ok - I haven't seen this answered anywhere. The original DDP included a single piece of fruit. Now that they have changed the rules and included most snacks under $4.00, does anybody know if they have changed the fruit rule. For instance, can I get the grapes, or the pineapple instead of just a single piece of fruit?

I know at the resorts will let you get a fruit cup so I would say it would be the same in the parks. This is good news for us because DD eats fruit for breakfast usually and now we can get it with a snack credit.

In May I got a fruit bowl at POP and bowls of pineapple and another bowl of grapes at AK using snack credits.

We got a bowl of grapes at Main Street Bakery the other night and it was only one snack credit.

Thanks. I'm telling myself I promise to choose some healthy snacks when we go in August, but it's going to be hard to keep that promise when I keep seeing the snack list growing. What was I thinking -- FREE DINING.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter