Dining plan counter service ?

glass- slippers

Mouseketeer
Can you substitute a bottled water for the dessert? There is so much food on the dining plan and we are going in August, I don't think with the heat we'll be abe to eat desserts with every meal. Thanks! :sunny:

I doubt it. Bottled water will be available for CS meals. We were able to score at Pop Century we had the refillable mugs we used for lunch or dinner and got the bottled water or soda that was included too. So extra drinks for the parks.

I doubt it. Bottled water will be available for CS meals. We were able to score at Pop Century we had the refillable mugs we used for lunch or dinner and got the bottled water or soda that was included too. So extra drinks for the parks.

You could order Bottled water as your "drink"(and save it to go) at most places, but probably not as your dessert.

Almost every place had a piece of fruit you could get and save for later. There were a few places that had frozen lemonade as well for dessert.

Yvonne

We just got back and the CS meals were the most inconsistent of anything on the DDP. You won't be able to sub the water for dessert, but you can take your dessert to go (as long as it won't melt!). At Flametree (AK), we were offered a side with our entree salad, "since it doesn't come with one " the CM said, and yet at POR, a salad wasn't included with our chicken fettucine alfredo (which was noodles, sauce and a bread stick), unless we paid for it or I think we could have used a snack credit. At another AK restaurant, Tusker House, we were not offered a side with our entree salad. At the the Roaring Fork (WL), you could only pick one side with your sandwich, either chips or dessert. It was frustrating not to have everyone on the same page, for sure. As with the TS meals, it TOTALLY depend on the CM/server as to what is allowed. I have to say, we did not starve and shared many entrees!

I think the CS issue may be that you are misunderstanding what you get with a CS credit. A CS credit is good for one entree OR combo meal (so sides are not included), a drink and a dessert. Any of the CS places that offered you a side were very generous and going beyond what the plan offers. So a sandwich or salad do not get a side since they are entrees. A cheeseburger combo would come with fries and so that would have a "side"

As far as the OP's question--I doubt it but it never hurts to ask--expect some places to let you and others not to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter