Dining options and menus?

maryr1oz

Down Under Disney Lover x
Hi All,

Does anyone know somewhere i could see actual menus from HK Disneyland, restaurant photos or more descriptive information about them than is listed on the Disney website?

popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

I've seen some photos of menus on TRs and blogs. You can view the full menu for the Star Fireworks Dinner package on the HKDL website. Some of the restaurants have been reviewed on TripAdvisor and other websites so that might also give you a better idea of the options.

This blog has some photos of food/menus. This one reviews Crystal Lotus, Enchanted Garden and the Corner Cafe. And finally this site goes over the different restaurants in a little bit more detail than the HKDL website.

I am heading to HKDL next week and I'm hoping to photograph as many of the menus as I can. I'm booked into the Star Fireworks Dinner as well so I'll probably post a review of that too.

I'm thinking of going tomorrow so I may just make it my mission to take pictures of menus and their food displays! I'll let you know when I have them posted on my blog ;)

I've seen some photos of menus on TRs and blogs. You can view the full menu for the Star Fireworks Dinner package on the HKDL website. Some of the restaurants have been reviewed on TripAdvisor and other websites so that might also give you a better idea of the options.

This blog has some photos of food/menus. This one reviews Crystal Lotus, Enchanted Garden and the Corner Cafe. And finally this site goes over the different restaurants in a little bit more detail than the HKDL website.

thanks for those links, some really great info, especially as I'm a vegetarian. We'll be there this time next week:) (Monday and Tues nights)

I am heading to HKDL next week and I'm hoping to photograph as many of the menus as I can. I'm booked into the Star Fireworks Dinner as well so I'll probably post a review of that too.

That is amazing - thankyou SO much for linking those sites for me! :flower3:
I think the Star Fireworks package sounds great, and i would have loved to do it, but it won't be available when we're there in July :sad1:

I'm thinking of going tomorrow so I may just make it my mission to take pictures of menus and their food displays! I'll let you know when I have them posted on my blog ;)

That's so sweet! Would love to see any pics you take :thumbsup2

thanks for those links, some really great info, especially as I'm a vegetarian. We'll be there this time next week:) (Monday and Tues nights)

Oooh Vegetarian options are interesting to me as well... have a great trip!! :cheer2:

I'm also a vegetarian, that's why I've spent so much time researching the food! Really hoping I don't go hungry or have to eat fries the whole time! The Star Fireworks Dinner has a vegetarian option and the options sound pretty good.

I'll be there Tuesday and Wednesday next week!

I'm also a vegetarian, that's why I've spent so much time researching the food! Really hoping I don't go hungry or have to eat fries the whole time! The Star Fireworks Dinner has a vegetarian option and the options sound pretty good.

How exciting - have a great trip!! :wizard:

Have a great trip.

So excited for you! The weather right now is just PERFECT.

I don't have pics or menus because with kids I sucked at getting info last. I will say, remember this is Asia and not the US, you are hoping you don't have to eat rice the whole time because there are not tons of fries, lol. China has a lot of vegetarians so you will definitely find options.

As for restaurants, Crystal Lotus Disney Dim Sum is AMAZING, expensive but so worth it. I am not on the right computer but I will try to remember to post my pics.

A big "thanks" for the idea to book the Star Fireworks Dinner - it looks like a nice little treat for one of our days there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter