Dining ADR Mobile app vs Website

jliucci

Mouseketeer
Hello,

My ADR window opens tomorrow morning and i haven't booked dining in over a year, i cant recall if its easier/faster on the app or on the Disney website.

We've never found the device to matter. What matters is which is in a place with faster internet - OR - which one you're more comfortable using. I do mine on a computer through the web site. My wife prefers an iPad and the app.

I prefer the laptop, but it may not matter. I feel it's easier to control things on the laptop vs the tiny little buttons on the phone. From the US, I have noticed that the Tokyo Disney site is incredibly slow on my phone when things are busy. Their app is even worse. The website is pretty good. I don't know why. I use wifi on my phone mostly.

I always use the web version, especially now that you can see all the available times. I just like the interface better and sometimes that disney app acts up. Whenever I'm doing something important (trying for special events, when APs finally reopened, ADRs) I tend to use my laptop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter