Different game: Guess the Disney-item

Rajah

DIS Veteran
Haven't seen this one in a while, have we ever played it?

It's based on a game we played at our Christmas party, only changed to work well in the online environment. Pretty much like 20 questions, Disney style, only the number of questions can be over 20 ;) .

What you do is think of a Disney-related item in the following categories:
Disney Movie (animated or live action)
Disney Character (animated, live action, TV, or movie)
Disney Attraction (from any of the Disney parks)
Other (anything Disney that doesn't fit in the above categories)

Then, you say what category the item you are thinking of is in, and people try to guess it by asking yes/no questions. You can elaborate on the yes/no answer if you'd like, but all answers must involve "yes" or "no" (or, as the case may be, "sorta, sometimes, somewhat, yes *and* no...)

Whoever gets the last guessed item thinks of the next item and the game continues. If multiple people get it at once, they can *all* contribute an item so that we may have multiple items to be guessing.

Anyone game?

I'm thinking of a Disney Attraction.

In more than one park: Normally, yes, but the variation I'm thinking of, no.

A ride: Yes.

A show: No, no more than how all Disney attractions are a "show" in some way, shape, or form. ;)

Yes, it can be found in DL. (I'm assuming that's the question you were asking. :teeth: )

Hmm... Can be in both parks, but this "variation" is only in one park........

is it in New Orleans Square?

Yes, it is in New Orleans Square.

No, you do not ride in a boat.

Haunted Mansion Nightmare Before Christmas

LOL! Grog was on his way to getting it, but TLK slipped in at the last second.

Yep, I was thinking of Haunted Mansion Holiday, which is the Nightmare Before Christmas edition.

Next, TLK?

Grog -- if that's where you were heading, too, you can post a new item to guess as well if you'd like. :)

Yes it's a show, yes it's in a Disney park, or yes to both?

Assuming it is in a park:
Does it involve fireworks?

sorry

yes it is found in the parks

No it is not a show

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest