• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did we make the right choices?

Kathy C

Mouseketeer
We're going down the end of this month for a week. We're vacation club members and have annual passes and the DDE card that will expire the beginning of December so we're going to take advantage of both.

We've made ADRs for four of the nights we'll be there. We'll be eating at LeCelliar and California Grill - have dined at both before (that's why we're going back). Since we always seem to go to our favorite places, we decided we would each pick a place we haven't dined at before.

My husband's choice was Cape May Cafe and mine was Citricos - did we make good choices?

I couldn't decide between Citricos and Bistro de Paris - hope I picked the right one!!

Thanks for your opinions.

I personally feel you made great choices. Cape May is a great buffet depending on how you look at seafood. If you don't care for the seafood they do have a good selection of americanized food; ribs, veggies, etc. They also have a great dessert bar.

As for Citricos I feel it is somewhat underated on these boards. In my opinion it maybe the best higher priced dining experience on all of WDW property.

Keep your choices I think you will love them.

Thanks ADP - that's what I wanted to hear! Will let you know how we liked them.

Kathy

I'm glad to hear Cape May is good. We're going there next week for dinner and have never bee. But we love seafood!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter