• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dick Van Dyke retweeted me...

I would be over the moon (and impossible to live with), if he retweeted me. Love that man to pieces!!

BTW, when did the filters change to allow us to mention D. VanDyke?

Probably after they discussed doing so during "that second segment" of the last FFF show.
Is that why they had to 'delete' it?

I feel like craig has the same feelings as me towards censorship so I can imagine he got off topic when discussing how it was censoring it on the boards

Is that why they had to 'delete' it?

I feel like craig has the same feelings as me towards censorship so I can imagine he got off topic when discussing how it was censoring it on the boards
As I've said before when asked - my memory is not the best at times, and that night I was tired form a long day, and also multi-tasking, so my full attention was not on the videocast at the time. I also don't watch on LiveStream, or really know how it works, because every time I've tried it's been on my Kindle Fire or tablet, and it never works, so when they mentioned that, I kind of mentally "shut off" because I knew it didn't apply to me, just like I don't use/know about iTunes. I know there were several different discussions going on/off (as they always do during FFF, that's what makes them so fun!), and I remember Pete saying "this will not be going up". The Dick Van Dyke discussion had been one of the ones going on/stopping/circling back to, but I don't remember in specific, sorry. I am fairly sure, however, that it was Pete (and not Craig) who said "Is that still going on? Let's remove that filter on his name" when it was being discussed, because I found the fact that a program would censor that funny.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter