• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DHS Nighttime Entertainment

RhodyOrange

Mouseketeer
Going to be there 8/6/ - 8/13 and have two nights scheduled to be at DHS. There is not any nighttime entertainment scheduled for this park in August that I can see. Fantasmic doesn’t have a re-opening date that I can see, and Wonderful World of Animation doesn’t have any times posted after 7/31.

Is there anything planned for this park, or should I be looking into leaving early at least one of the days?

I think they are still doing the projection show on the Chinese Theater but as far as I know that is it. ToT does do projections as well as part of the 50th Icon Lightings. I wouldn't think either were worth hanging around for unless you are already in the park. I do enjoy the ToT one but I only see it if I happen to be in the park at that time. No one knows when Fantasmic will start up again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter