Dh Comes Home Tomorrow!!

Disney8704

<font color=deeppink>I so need to do that!<br><fon
Just got the word, DH will be home tomorrow (sunday)!! I will be picking him up at the airport sunday morning.

Thanks everyone. Lets hope for no more deployments for another couple yrs. I have to go and get some sleep now. I have to be outta here by midnight cuz it takes 2 hrs to get to the airport from my house plus I need to allow extra travel time because we're getting snow tonight. DH will be in between 4 and 6am. Hoping for 4am, the earlier, the better, the sooner I can get home and go back to sleep, lol. :rotfl:

Glad you guys are both getting your men back!! YEAH for deployments ending and them coming home!!!

Just wanted to say congrats to you both --- bringing our men home is the best part!! Congrats to both of you for being done!!

Thanks everyone. Lets hope for no more deployments for another couple yrs. I have to go and get some sleep now. I have to be outta here by midnight cuz it takes 2 hrs to get to the airport from my house plus I need to allow extra travel time because we're getting snow tonight. DH will be in between 4 and 6am. Hoping for 4am, the earlier, the better, the sooner I can get home and go back to sleep, lol. :rotfl:

Go back to sleep? HAH! Lol

Well, I got to this a few days too late but I hope you are enjoying having your DH home!!! Mine just came back from Iraq in August, and we already have new deployment dates. :mad: But, such is the life in the military I suppose!!

Congratulations to all of you with your loved ones coming home. I keep all the military in my prayers. So far, I have been fortunate as my son has served state side in the Air Force. Enjoy your family time and I pray they can be home for a long period of time.:flower3:

Thanks everyone for your sacrifices! Glad your DHs are home safe. My DH is Air Guard and has been asked to be available several times, but so far he has remained home. I can't imagine being always on notice for the next deployment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter