DFW to MCO RT $113 NONSTOP!

Robin

<font color=green>I don't want any cookies!<br><fo
I just checked my dates on Orbitz Nov 30 - Dec 8... came back at 113 RT on Delta !! This is a great rate from DFW.

Great Rate!!! We live in Wylie and are flying out of Austin in mid Dec. I got a great rate of $77 RT with tax!!! A little bit cheaper if you don't mind the drive & want to save a little extra money.

I actually booked a couple of months ago and was thrilled to get $114.00 pp RT on Delta. I did see a slighty lower rate in the news but there is NO way I am going on Souhwest where I definitely would have to switch planes (Thank you Wright Amendment) and would take hours longer to get to MCO.
We, that being my DH, 2 @ and 5 YO DD's and both DM's/MIL's, are going down 10/19-10/29.
I still haven't seen any Non Stop flights for that day cheaper.
I'm glad other people are getting great rates as well. As much as I don't want it to be crowded I don't want to see people lose their jobs either.

I just booked this morning on Delta for our July trip, and got $114 pp/RT also!! We're also flying from DFW. Like m&m's mom, I refuse to fly SW because of several bad past experiences with them. I also just book TTC limo for the family...they won't know it till Tiffany meets us in baggage claim. Everytime I do something for the trip I get all excited over again about going!!! I just can't wait!

UPdate... The price was 123 Rt yesterday... just dropped again to 113RT. Too bad I paid 199RT on American:(:(

Wow, what a great rate!!! I will have to think about booking our next trip asap!!! We flew from DFW to Tampa last year for $168 RT.... not too bad, but we were 70 miles away... it is a long drive when you are anxious to get there.... and a long drive back when you are not ready to go home ;)

DAGNEY... Just checked again and the rate is listed at 236 RT again:(:( I hope you got in on time.

I should have been paying attention. We booked Friday at $129. I'm signed up with fare watcher at travelocity, but I didn't get any notification about any of the Delta discounts. DH just happened to check and called me. I wonder why Travelocity didn't notify me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter