Detail Code on my Room Reservation

Mine says BrdPkRO Disney Resort Hotel Room with Disney DP Pkg

We are rebooked from June 1-4 to August due to forced cancellation. We are AP so no tickets and had the DP added. We were also booked with the Sun & Fun offer. Our reservation had to be booked by a CM since we did not want to add tix but did want dining plan.

Mine says BrdPkRO Disney Resort Hotel Package. I booked this on the phone in January when I tried to modify an existing reservation and there was some glitch when I tried to do it myself online. The code has been the same since January. We have the sun and fun starting July 30.

Just looked at mine out of curiosity. Are you just looking under 'details'? On the website it used to say military room only (as we booked under the military discount), but now it just says room only. On the app, it still says military room only.

Just looked at mine out of curiosity. Are you just looking under 'details'? On the website it used to say military room only (as we booked under the military discount), but now it just says room only. On the app, it still says military room only.

I can only see it under "details" when I'm on the app. In general, not nearly as much shows up on the desktop for me. I seriously think the "BRD" part is just the code for "Fun and Sun".

I can only see it under "details" when I'm on the app. In general, not nearly as much shows up on the desktop for me. I seriously think the "BRD" part is just the code for "Fun and Sun".

Thanks; I usually look at the website and it definitely said military room only before. Our booking isn't until late November, but reading this thread just got me curious :)

I have a bounceback and a sun and fun, both different codes. Pretty sure sun and fun is what you are seeing.

I think your might on to something like Basic Room Discount aka generally available discount to all guests within the valid time period.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter