"Deluxe" Studio at OKW

We're DVC members and I've never heard of a "deluxe" studio ... :confused3 Can I ask where you're getting that description from?

The studios at OKW have 2 queen beds (so they sleep 4), a table & chairs, a wet bar/kitchenette (fridge/micro/toaster/sink) and a very large bathroom.

OKW is close to Downtown Disney, so it's pretty conveniently located to all the parks. The farthest away would be Animal Kingdom. HTH!!

The description came from the WDW website...I think the difference is that the studio at OKW has two queens and a studio elsewhere has something different??

Not sure.

All studios at OKW are the same.

OKW is in the DD area of WDW. EPCOT is close by. In fact if you are on the third floor and pointed towards EPCOT, you can see the fireworks from Illuminations. :cool1:

I think the difference is that the studio at OKW has two queens and a studio elsewhere has something different??
Studios at OKW do have 2 queen beds, while studios at the other DVC resorts (BWV,BCV, VWL, SSR) have 1 queen bed and 1 full-size fold-out sofa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter