Delta Orlando Resort-Anyone been recently?

debden

DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkorchid>I have a nic
Hi, Has anybody stayed at the Delta Orlando Resort? I was considering this
hotel for my stay in December.The website looks great and the hotel has everything we like.Even good prices.Can anyone comment on this Hotel? Is it really at the entrance to Universal Studios? Are the rooms large? Food good? Thanks!!

Hi, this is my first post on this site, and a question that I can answer.
My in-laws stayed in Delta Orlando last month and loved it, the food was good and they spent a lot of time at the pool. They would definitely recommend it

Hello

I too am from Gloucester nice to hear from you. When are you next going to DW myself and my partner are not going until next christmas for christmas.
Have a nice day!!!!!!!

Shelley.:pinkbounc :wave:

I was there in July and the only reason we stayed there is because we have 2 nights free. We got the 2 nights free because when we stayed there a few months before we had a horrible time! The hotel has a permanent mildew smell to it. They say it is old buildings thats why they smell, you can smell it in the lobby. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!!

The pool is nice, along with the jacuzzi's but that is about it! If they put you in the very back of the hotel (the interstate view), those rooms are not as bad but not the greatest. I would rather stay at a Days Inn than the Delta!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter