Delete Thread

lol.....Josh is unintentionally hilarious in the tree decorating one.....his face is a picture at times...."two hours later" I laughed so much....but the tree is beautful and your decorations are so cute.....very tasteful......but my beautiful white poncho on the floor like that.......:rotfl:

Danny Glover??? I`m going to remember that one.......lol......never seen a gingerbread camper van before......you rescued it well!!! I did like the little penguin peeking round the side. But these things are never accurate.....15 minutes to set?? Yes, the experts make it look so easy....never made a gingebread house, and don`t think I ever will......

You and your sister are so funny.......good job!

Your video editing just gets better and better! :thumbsup2

I love childhood ornaments! :goodvibes

"And the rest of the decorations are all foxes" :rotfl: Who here is surprised!?

Your camper turned out super cute! But you're right, building gingerbread anything is hard! Mine always want to collapse onto themselves :rolleyes2:laughing: Your apartment looks great - so festive!

and my dad of course bought a butter turkey. :rotfl:

Ha!! That's awesome! do they sell those in just regular grocery stores lol?

Why does it look like Santa and that dinosaur are about to kiss? :rotfl:

It totally does!! Wonder if they did it on purpose!

Looks like you are having some holiday fun in this strange time!! There isn't a lot to do these days so it's good that you have found some adventures locally even if travel isn't possible. I hear you though...I miss travel so much and longing to go anywhere!

Yep, don`t think I`ll be trying any of those.......watermelon chocolate??? Yes, you did a good job telling us what not to try.......loved it!

Love the Josh appearances.......:thumbsup2

YUCK! Omg the Ron Ron Juice looked and sounded disgusting... thanks for trying it so we don't have to :rotfl:

I love how Josh randomly appeared in the background of the foods video. :laughing: He must have missed the "lights, camera, action" part :laughing:

"I'm pretty sure it's a real person swaying side to side because they can't see" :rotfl: That cracked me up, but yes! It was so cute and would have prob been my fave too :thumbsup2 How funny that you can clearly see the haunted aspects of the drive through, I think that kinda makes it all the better, and definitely funny :laughing:

YUCK! Omg the Ron Ron Juice looked and sounded disgusting... thanks for trying it so we don't have to :rotfl:

It was terrible! You're welcome :rotfl:

I love how Josh randomly appeared in the background of the foods video. :laughing: He must have missed the "lights, camera, action" part :laughing:

:rotfl:

"I'm pretty sure it's a real person swaying side to side because they can't see" :rotfl: That cracked me up, but yes! It was so cute and would have prob been my fave too :thumbsup2

Lol it was!

lol......just watched the latest vlog......

That giant teddy was a little scary, Josh looked a little wary of it.......

I did like the Donkey addition.....first time out of the basement :rotfl: It did look a really good place to visit.......and anywhere that drops fake snow is a big yes from me!!!

And that was usually a haunted house place? There were certainly plenty of lights and displays.

Josh definitely wins an award for being the most easy going star of a vlog ever......he is so cool!!!

"I do what I feel in my heart, not what the actual measurements are" :rotfl: That's pretty much my life motto! :laughing:

Super impressed with the rate at which you're cranking these videos out! :thumbsup2

Making Christmas Cookies

I`ve never tried snickerdoodles, but now I want some! They did look good.....and look forward to your next one. As Tracy said, very impressed how quick you`re getting them out.....they are so much fun to watch!

"I do what I feel in my heart, not what the actual measurements are" :rotfl: That's pretty much my life motto! :laughing:

Super impressed with the rate at which you're cranking these videos out! :thumbsup2

::yes::

It makes cooking an adventure :rotfl:

Thank you! It's been fun (to make them), but a little challenging (to get them all edited and uploaded on time).

I`ve never tried snickerdoodles, but now I want some! They did look good.....and look forward to your next one. As Tracy said, very impressed how quick you`re getting them out.....they are so much fun to watch!

They're so good! If you like cinnamon you'd like them. Thank you!

Trying Astronaut Ice Cream & More

Wonderful as always ::yes::

We tried the astronaut ice cream on our last visit to KSC.......none of us could make up our mind if we liked it or not. It was the vanilla one......yes, as your sister said, it felt weird not being cold......I don`t think we`d try it again, but you have to give it a go....

I thought the panera bun looked gorgeous......but if you`re expecting vanilla and get lemon, that`s a little odd.....wouldn`t put lemon with cinammon ever....

Looking forward again to the next one........:wave2:

You 2 are the best!!!

Haha thank you!

Wonderful as always ::yes::

Thank you!

We tried the astronaut ice cream on our last visit to KSC.......none of us could make up our mind if we liked it or not. It was the vanilla one......yes, as your sister said, it felt weird not being cold......I don`t think we`d try it again, but you have to give it a go....

It wasn't something I'd probably want to eat again, but it wasn't as bad as I thought either. She seemed to like it more than I did though.

I thought the panera bun looked gorgeous......but if you`re expecting vanilla and get lemon, that`s a little odd.....wouldn`t put lemon with cinammon ever....

I feel like so many sweets have lemon flavoring in the icing, and I don't care for it :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter