Decorating question: Flowerpot

JanetRose

...what was the meaning of the big white glove?
1. Yes or No to having a flowerpot in that spot.

2. If yes, which pot?

3. If yes, what color flowers to plant?

thank you!!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 34
I like the brown pot with pink or yellow flowers, something that will "pop" since you have a lot of greenery in the back. What is on the other corner?

I vote no. It's just floating out there alone and it's too small to do that. I'd just put it in the garden like your other ones with a bold color flower since pot small, like bright pink geraniums. Unless you want to bring in more (including a bigger one) to cluster around it ... it's just lost in your yard. Or put it under that free standing torch with maybe another one to create a base under it. And by the way your garden is beautiful and I am jealous. 💚

Such a very pretty yard.

Do you have a dog, if so it will be a tinkle station and ruin your sitting area?

Even if no dog I wouldn't in that particular spot because it is just a thing to trip over and you probably can't see it so well when sitting there. I do see why you would like a splash of color with the quiet little tree in the corner. Maybe bright pink or purple Wave petunias in the pot in front of the little tree, the way the petunias drape would be pretty and probably look nice up against the smiliarily shaped tree. Wave Petunia flowers are tough to kill too which is why I love them.

No pot. The pots you showed are too small. If you want one in that location, needs to be bigger for more dramatic effect. Preferably not white. Plant any flowers other than white.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter