Decorated Desk

DisneyGrad

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have a desk/office decorated with Disney stuff?

I have a little stuffed Stitch and a Piglet keeping me company at my internship. I love to listen to Disney music too!:earsgirl

In my computer room I have a fab5 snow globe and a donald duck photo holder and a Tigger but that's all, right now :)

There is a WDW glass from almost 15 years ago that I occasionally use, a mini water globe, a small stuffed Mickey and a Mickey clock. when I had an office it was quite a bit more but my "digs" have been downgraded... :(

In my office at work I can get away with having a "colorful" office because I work for a very young tech. company. So,
I have pooh & his gang mini plush collection from gund along the top of my monitor. I also have A dalmation clock and a Mickey mug! Also, when my friends go to WDW they always send me a postcard & I hang them on my b.board!

My "Disney" work area in my office is what helps get me through the day. I have picture frames....the resin villains, Lilo and Stitch, the Mickey & Minnie strolling on the Boardwalk, 3D resin Beauty and the Beast and Sleeping Beauty from the Disney Store..all with pictures that relate to the frames of my son. I have a Tigger stapler and Winnie the Pooh desk set..with a Princess Mickey ears antenna topper on the pen. I have a Disney day of the week desk calendar, a die cast doom buggy, a Sorceror Mickey beanie, a Steamboat Willie beanie, and the new Tinkerbell Hallmark ornament. I also have the Sleeping Beauty/Maleficent statue that came with my watch and the Share A Dream Come True Parade Mickey snowglobe. Postcards from the Disney Gallery are on my wall, and my desk mat has a Disney collage of pictures.

I consider it a "work in progress" and intend to add more. I am totally Disney obsessed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter