Deck 2 on the Dream

heidiboo

DIS Veteran
Looking at deck 2 on the Dream for November 2025. Has anyone been in an oceanview room on this deck. We have a hold on rooms 2534 and 2536 they are connecting rooms.

Thanks.

Looking at deck 2 on the Dream for November 2025. Has anyone been in an oceanview room on this deck. We have a hold on rooms 2534 and 2536 they are connecting rooms.

Thanks.
We book deck two on the Dream and Fantasy fairly often. We will be doing deck two again in spring ‘26. We like it very much as long as you are not aft.

The restaurant is in the aft on deck 2. You probably get a lot of people hanging outside the restaurant waiting for it to open at dinner but you are going to be at your scheduled dining location anyway

We’ve been in 2542 and loved the location. It’s super close to the stairs up into the main foyer. The little hallway around the elevator means we didn’t hear the crowds outside Enchanted Garden like we thought we would. The public restroom for Deck 2 is right there, so super convenient when my husband (ahem) needed additional time. We’ve booked another cruise in the same vicinity. One downside, while super convenient for the main activities, if we were going to the pool deck or Cabanas, we tended to use the elevators which we generally try to not do for exercise reasons, so I felt like we got less steps in.

We’ve been in 2542 and loved the location. It’s super close to the stairs up into the main foyer. The little hallway around the elevator means we didn’t hear the crowds outside Enchanted Garden like we thought we would. The public restroom for Deck 2 is right there, so super convenient when my husband (ahem) needed additional time. We’ve booked another cruise in the same vicinity. One downside, while super convenient for the main activities, if we were going to the pool deck or Cabanas, we tended to use the elevators which we generally try to not do for exercise reasons, so I felt like we got less steps in.
Just have to do some Midship Detective Agency. Save the puppies and get some steeps in.

It’s the Dream, not the Wish, so we have a walking/running track 😆 (we are firmly in Camp We Hate the Wish)
Dream has Midship Detective. I did it on the Fantasy lots of going to the front and back of the ship and up/down the floors. I believe the Wish has some sort of phone based game. I have not sailed on her yet. Doing it this Thanksgiving weekend.

Deck 2, midship is a great location. I find there's less motion on lower midship staterooms. I've stayed in stateroom 2528 and it was perfect -- close to the elevators, but not too close!

We've stayed in an Oceanview room on Deck 2 of the Dream. The location is very convenient to the restaurants, shops, theatres, etc. on Decks 2 and 3. It's one floor down to disembark the ship at ports. Very quiet and comfortable.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest