12/10 - Concourse 5:30pm
12/12 - Olivia’s 8pm
12/13 - Le Cellier 8:50pm
12/14 - Chefs de France 7pm
12/15 - Tony’s 7:45pm
12/16 - Mama Melrose 5pm
12/17 - Grand Floridian Café 6:10pm

All reservations were for 2.

Hello. I am pretty sure I am going to be cancelling a dinner for 6, at the LTT on DEC 19th at 8:10. If anyone would like it, please PM and I will see if I can get it transferred to you. Also, we are still trying to wrangle an ADR for CM's on DEC 22nd, or DEC 24th for breakfast, also for a party of 6. Thanks!

I will be canceling the following. PM me if you want any of these and we can coordinate a time to call WDWDINE. All are a party of 5.

12/9 - WCC 6:10 PM
12/11 - LTT 4:00 PM - this is a MVMCP night
12/12 - Boma 10:30 AM
12/13 - Coral Reef CP Package. Dinner at 5:20 for the 8:15 show.

ETA: WCC & LTT have been taken. Congrats Dreambound! But Boma and Coral Reef are still up for grabs.

Hi Tammi, I can't pm you for some reason, but I would LOOOOOOOVE the LTT and the WCC!!!!!

Hi...

I am looking for 1900 PF for dinner for 4 on Dec 13 around 5ish...

I have 1900 PF for dinner for 4 on Dec 14 at 4:50 to trade....

Thanks!

I know that this is a long shot- but my husband and I are going WOTHOUT kids! and he loves the steak at Le Cellier- does anyone have anything for 2 that they are getting rid of for either 12/10, 12/12, or 12/13? I am calling for cancellations, but haven't been lucky yet! Thanks if anyone can help!

Hi everyone-

I am looking for all for a party of 4

Ohana Breakfast on Dec 8th or 9th

LTT Dinner on the Tuesday Dec 11th

Boma Dinner on Wed Dec 12th Before 6pm

Have to trade if I can get some of the above

Ohana Breakfast for a party of 8 at 8:40 am on Sun Dec 9th
Boma Dinner for 4 on Thursday the 13th at 5:40
Ohana Breakfast 9:50am on Dec 15th for 4

Please PM me

tHanks,
Barbara

I just cancelled an ADR for 5 at 1900 Park Fare on Christmas Eve.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to whomever just cancelled Boma for dinner on the 24th. That's the restaurant everyone in my family was really regretting not booking for our upcoming trip.

I just cancelled an ADR for 5 at 1900 Park Fare on Christmas Eve.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to whomever just cancelled Boma for dinner on the 24th. That's the restaurant everyone in my family was really regretting not booking for our upcoming trip.

Thanks, I think I just got your reservation you cancelled.

I have a ressie for 6 at Boma on 12/16 (before MVMCP) that I will be downsizing to 4. If someone wants to coordinate the call- or just meet us for dinner, just let me know!!

I just cancelled an ADR for 50's Prime Time for 8:20pm (that's right- AFTER the park closes) for party of 6.

Good Luck!

Anyone interested in a lunch reservation at Coral Reef for Friday, Dec. 14 at 11:50 am for a party of 3?

I will cancel it on Monday if no one wants it!

Would love a CP dinner ressie (around 4-ish) on 12/16. Could trade Boma on 12/16 or CP breakfast on 12/15.

I would take LTT for 12/16 too. We are looking for anything around 4. We are going to MVMCP and would like to feed our little ones as early as possible!

Thanks!

Would love a CP dinner ressie (around 4-ish) on 12/16. Could trade Boma on 12/16 or CP breakfast on 12/15.

I would take LTT for 12/16 too. We are looking for anything around 4. We are going to MVMCP and would like to feed our little ones as early as possible!

Thanks!

I might, might, might have that LTT for you. I know I have one spare LTT somewhere but I can't remember the exact date. It's either the 15th or 16th. I have to run errands but I'll let you know when I get back.

Meg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter