• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2014 anyone?

42 Days left until my sister & I will be at OKW.:cool1:

The rest of our group are arriving late night on the 11th and more coming in on the 13th. Then we move over to a Grand Villa at BLT. :yay:

50 days until arrival! Dec 17-24. Staying at POFQ because we liked it so well the first time, and because we got a pin code for free dining (POFQ wasn't included in the public free dining offer.) And that resort has king sized beds, which is very important for my very tall family, and my somewhat round self. :goodvibes Managed to score ressies for both CRT and 'Ohana dinner, so very happy about that. DD will be 14 on this trip, so I'm not sure if she'll really dig the Princess dining thing (we are going to Akershus too, mostly because DH requested it for the food and probably to see the pretty pretty princesses) but she'll survive. Got all our FP+ except 7 Dwarves Mine Train.
Haven't told DD yet. She turns 14 on Dec 1, so I think we will break the news to her then. She just LOVES Oswald, so I'm praying he makes his way from CA to WDW before we arrive.
Only "disappointment" was finding out Haunted Mansion's last day of closure for refurb is the day we are scheduled for MK, and we will most likely not be returning to MK during this trip. Maybe it will reopen before then.
Looking forward to getting the heck out of Indiana and into an alternate reality.

50 days until arrival! Dec 17-24. Staying at POFQ because we liked it so well the first time, and because we got a pin code for free dining (POFQ wasn't included in the public free dining offer.) And that resort has king sized beds, which is very important for my very tall family, and my somewhat round self.

If you are a party of 3, you won't get king beds unless you've booked 2 separate rooms. The king rooms will only hold 2 adults and an infant under 3.

Fun! :) I would love to be there for New Year's! Sadly we return home on the 30th. Where do you plan to be on New Years Eve?

We are going to be at Epcot. Starting night at the Biergarten then off to walk around and enjoy the atmosphere then New Years!
:yay:

33 days until we hop in the car and take off for POR!! So dang excited just had to share ;)

33 days until we hop in the car and take off for POR!! So dang excited just had to share ;)

How exciting! Which side will you be staying on? Today is our 60 day mark, stayed up last night to make FP+ reservations with great success! We will be staying at POR French Quarter when we arrive. Haven't stayed there since DD23 was 4! Have fun!

Dec. 15 - 23rd POR is just around the corner for our family of five.

Anyone ever been there the weekend and week of Christmas?? Thoughts on crowds and favorites to do for that time?
And anyone hear how the the plaza remodel is coming? Any chance of it being done for us all??

Just seven weeks until we arrive at CSR. One week at WDW followed by one week aboard the Fantasy. This trip has been three years in the planning, so seven weeks seems like nothing.

Call me crazy, but now that it is so close, it almost seems TOO close! There is almost too much to be done between now and then and I don't feel ready. But, I'll get over the feeling soon enough!:rotfl:

How exciting! Which side will you be staying on? Today is our 60 day mark, stayed up last night to make FP+ reservations with great success! We will be staying at POR French Quarter when we arrive. Haven't stayed there since DD23 was 4! Have fun!

Kimi, we are staying on the Riverside.. not sure if we are going to try for Alligator Bayou or the Mansions.. We have never been in the Mansions before so we might try it out.

It really doesn't matter to us though.. we will be happy anywhere at the POR.. ;)

Just decided to take the family to WDW for 4 nights 12/11-12/15 to celebrate DW birthday:jumping1: Staying at her favorite resort POFQ and cannot wait to see Disney World all decorated for Christmas again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter